Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear massgraff...

your special text brightens up my day, as i have forgot what the sky looks like, but noo i kinda remember.

dear raaaaaaaaaaaaahsbelly cali...

i bet that boy was a fuckin' headcase ninja just waitin' to see if a mother fucker would...

i was also at the gym tonight. i weighed myself for the first time in 5 months to find i now weigh 14 stone... last time i was under 11

i think two of that is my liver... an the other 1 is most certainly muscle...

i'm sure i cheered the gym up by lettin' oot fuckin' healthy rippers o' farts everytime i was on the bench press though...

your boyo aboot blew a fuckin' hole in the seat!

goodnight oontz!!

rolf haggis is off to his private room on the big steamin' boat!!

fuckin' toot toot ya bams!

• Like 1

dear !@#$%

did you really not know who Brian Wilson was? or were you picturing the beach boy guy? I dont know baseball so wouldnt have a clue if a pitcvher had that name.

-Decy

Dear work

please make the next week go quickly this overtime is killer and cant wait for a day off next thursday

Decy

dear oontz weemin' (females)...

i thought people in california actually still listened to the beach boys... i'm fuckin' really fuckin' gutted...

dear caliG...

i had chiili for tea the night beofre and two egg rolls "fir ma denner" (for one's lunch) the following afternoon. i also had a week off teh weights. so when i was struggling i near enough blew a fuckin' hole in yon (the/that) bench... twas rather funny actually. had to ask my mate spottin' to take the bar...

no windows in that bitch either...

get a fuckin' taste and deal with it honkies!...

Dear Homemade Vaporizer,

You make me feel like a baser, but you get me high as fuck. I feel conflicted with your use. And thanks to that random dude that gave me weed for drawing a stupid ass tattoo for his sister. Best of luck you fucking black juggalo motherfucker! HAHAHAHAHAHAH size7redtextoner

-Eonski