Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear weekend,

There are many things I wish to accomplish over the next couple of days. Please don't rain or be unbearably cold. I have even written a check list because I have been too fucking lazy over the last month to do any proactive.

Looking forward to working with you.

Your pal

dear bbs,

lol...i take it your one of the people on my friends list on fb...haha

cG

dear red,

thanks...its ballin cause its a $40,000 piece of paper...lol

cG

dear bfish,

thanks..and i'll be saying congrats to you real soon as well!

cG

dear boatnhoes,

thanks for the props.

cG

dear cali,

im 19 and the girl is 21

not trying to stop going to school to suppourt a kid. She said shes more than a week late and that never happens, if anyone in here has some facts to calm me down about this (like oh hey this happens all the time dont worry about it) it would be more than welcome.

-tux

Congrats caligula, bfish, and red.

dear almighty,

thanks.

cG

dear cali,

i'll just say this, boogie down brother.

thanks for the laughs.

-boat

dear boat,

oooooooooohhh...got it.

cG

dear cali,

im 19 and the girl is 21

not trying to stop going to school to suppourt a kid. She said shes more than a week late and that never happens, if anyone in here has some facts to calm me down about this (like oh hey this happens all the time dont worry about it) it would be more than welcome.

-tux

dear tux,

oh hey, this happens all the time....seriously it does....literally ALL the time. first of all, you have to make sure it's for real for real....and being late doesn't necessarily mean for real for real....ive had girls have late periods on me a bunch of times back when i was your age....each time, i freaked out something awful, and it turned out to be a false alarm, and the period would just come later....i think when a girl is sexually active, her hormones (progesterone, estrogen, etc.) get thrown out of wack causing her to have a later than normal period.

to be for real for real sure, she has to take a pregnancy test...which are usually like 98% accurate..also, if she has morning sickness and is throwing up in the morning, that could be a good sign that she is pregnant. once youre for sure for sure she is pregnant (with the test and her sickness), then you should probably explore options on what to do if your 100% sure that you can't provide for your baby. (after all, the best way to provide for a baby is to be emotionally, mentally, and financially ready...all of which are hard to do at 19 years old)

some options to think about if she is for sure for sure pregnant:

-i don't know how you feel about "planned parenthood", but this could be a viable option. some people might not agree with having an abortion, but it might not be fair to bring a child into the world if youre not emotionally, mentally, and financially ready to do so.

-give the child up for adoption....there are many couples who can't even have kids and who would love the chance to have a baby and are willing to adopt. couples are more likely to adopt babies than toddlers, and in some cases, if youre able to find a couple while your girl is pregnant, they can help pay for the bills: including food for your girl, renting an apartment, medical expenses, etc.

-or you could just have the baby. at your young age though, you still have your whole life ahead of you. i have seen sooooo many guys your age have to drop out of school and go to work full time, just to be able to provide for their kid....its doable, but difficult...although you could be successful doing it....say you pick up a trade to take care of your child...if you can find work and stick with it, you can make a career from that trade.

these are some ideas im just throwing out there for you...im sure other people on here will chime in with good ideas as well. just remember, that its not the end of the world, and this happens ALL the time.

if anything, you can use it as a learning experience for next time (use a condom or make sure she is on birth control).

one last thing...if you have anyone older you can trust to talk to (parent, teacher, pastor, etc.) you might want to talk to them for counseling and/or moral support.

hope that helps man.

cG

• Like 1

Dear Wise

My kid's mom had our first child when I was barely 22 and I was far from ready. Don't conceive until at least 28. You'll regret not being a good father in the early years, trust me there. It's a lot harder than you think it will be, unless you just bale and if you have any heart you'll regret that too. I'm just now able to take care of my daughters well enough and I'm 29. So unless you're mentally and financially stable, you'll have some sort of regrets. Oh and you're ready to forget about a good social life.

• Like 1

Dear SM,

I hope you found me a luchador mask :D

-D!

Bige D,

I haven't came across one yet..and I'm sure I could because tha MGM is having a Luche Libre wrestling tournement this weekend...

HOWEVER..

i am again skippin town for a few days.

I'll keep my eyes open in AZ for one.

sorry for slackin

SM

dear high paying employment opportunity,

i know i'll hate you, and you aren't worth the effort.

thanks for giving me reason to stick with my shitty, no raise getting, stinky ass joke of a job.

i'll be happier here in the long run anyways.

sincerely,

b.n. n/h

Dear Bill,

A high paying shitty job versus a low paying shitty one? If you're gonna be in the shit anyway it sounds like a no brainer to me.

-Realhateforhisjobism

Dear Girl,

This is super fun, but really, it's getting to be too long in the gray area for my taste. What's the deal?

-Realcuriousbutskepticalbecausebitchesistriflingism

dear real,

the higher paying one would cost me more in commuting, and would force me to be more focused in work instead of school. the two dollar raise isnt worth the investment into gas or a bus pass each month. the current shit predicament that includes old friends and simple fun beats a slight wage increase any day. thanks though.

-b.n.