Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Symbols

It depends on what type of quality you are striving to get in making furniture. If I was just roughing out low end plywood, sure it will get by. But if I was cutting a $200 piece of furniture grade plywood, I would not go at it with a circular saw.

The average person can get by on Dewalt, but I think that is because the average person has not been exposed to higher end tools.

Cil

dear oontz...

dewalt are fuckin' pish...

i've bought a £200+ drill and a £500+ chop saw, and i will not buy any more of their products...

the lithu-ion nano battery's lasting less than half of what it should after light use, and the chop saw cuts off the square...

if you're buying tools, and you wanna use and keep them for life, then pay that wee bit extra and buy a hilti... you won't be disappointed...

dear Symbols...

how hard is it to stick to your diet when you're in these far flung exotic lands?

can it be a nightmare sometimes?

dear lass...

whilst you are away i will be leaving the seat up, fartin' and smokin' (oot the windee though) all night long...

Rolf haggis

Dear oontz

Bosch and Festool are my go to brands. Makita is hit or miss, depending on which tool we are talking about. Hitachi is the same, but I think they got worse when they came up with the newer look to their tools. Porter Cable and Delta have gone really downhill after they were bought by Black and Decker, which also owns Dewalt.

Cil

Dear Decy,

Less than 2 weeks and we're good to go. Also I am proud of you.

You know

<3 TDB

Dear Carnival,

You were amazing.

TDB

Dear red

ALL OF THE YES. Enjoy.

TDB

Dear alcohol

It's been fun, but I'm pulling my scheduled sobriety forward a bit. There is hoi sin sauce on the bottom of my Jordans. This is unacceptable.

</3 TDB

dear Rolf

sticking to being vegetarian is NEVER hard, because i simply will not eat meat

cannot do it

i was telling my dad the other day, i honestly don't know if i would eat it or starve to death if those were my only options.

sticking to being vegan, very challenging.

mainly bc inquiring about ingredients in foreign languages is futile and only makes me look dumb and those people laugh at me haha

it has made me go into a Subway or two.

i've mentioned on here before, every country in the world eats fried potatoes in some form

so i always eat fries

and juice is another important staple

thank goodness i can eat bread, bc that also seems to be popular the world over

i'm a big fan of going to the local market, picking up bread, fruit and juice, and feasting on that

i don't think it's a nightmare, bc i don't have my weeds usually, so i don't have the huge appetite i do at home.

people probably think it's dumb, and i'm missing out on so much, but i don't care.

i also do tons of research before a trip, and usually have picked out a veggie restaurant or two.

i loved loved LOVED Lord of the Fries in Melbourne. i gotta go back there.

!@#$%

Dear terrestrial fitba'...

fuckin' yaldy!

dear every cunt and their doag...

i fuckin' knew it was only a matter of time...

for the record this is a parody account...

that's my story and i'm sticking to it...

also i only have sex with big booty weemin and the occasional sheep...

thank you very much, and i'll see you all in aboot ten to fifteen years time...

Rolf nae paedo Haggis...

note the surname is Haggis...

Rofl...

• Like 1

Dear Decy,

Thank you. Right back atcha. Also this has been a dope weekend.

<3 TDB

Dear New Place,

I love you. Those skylights are fuckin dope. I am ging to put cool beautiful things in you and you will be the scene of a brand new life and the happy, healthy TDB. Stellar.

<3 TDB

Dear TDB,

Look back to three months ago. Now look forwards, at Thursday.

See how fucking far you've come? Pat yourself on the back just a little and remember what your best people have said. They're proud and you should be too.

Keep going,

TDB

[bumper emotional round]

Dear London,

I'll miss you. I can't live with you but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm looking forward to rediscovering you in the way that makes me happy.

<3 TDB

Dear 445,

Live the life, can relate. Thank you.

<3 TDB

Dear Decy,

You know x 10000. You know.

<3 TDB

Dear K, A, E, C, T and S,

You ladies make my heart sing. You have made me see what it is like to have girlfriends I can trust, who have my back but won't take shit from me. Thank you. I'm gonna miss you SO much. Look after London for me.

<3 TDB

Dear Oontz,

I'm glad I met you :) warts n all

<3 TDB