Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear gasface,

when i was younger the best way i figured to learn drums was listen to punk records and just try and play the whole album through, something simple, then move on to something more crazy like thrash/metal or what have you, i think this song/album helped me the most..

this was also fun

if i tried to play the Executioner right now, i probably couldnt, cause i drink, smoke and am just generally out of shape ha, but when i was younger, i would shred that album to shit.

good friend of mine said he learned the same way, and hes a savage on drums.

-thisguy.

• Like 1

dear girl im seeing,

listen, i enjoy talking to you and all, but i can't do this 2 hours on the phone thing.

matter of fact, i cant even do this 1 hour on the phone thing.

cant even do a half an hour on the phone.

keep it real, just text me.

cali"not a fan of phone conversations"gula

dear cali,

i feel your pain man. i cant even do the 15 minute phone thing. how many times can she ask what youre doing right now before she realizes that she should give you some time to actually do something? you know, so that her senseless questions would actually achieve some merit?

-hatephonesexceptforemergenciesoner.

• Like 1

dear say,

:lol: i agree with you completely....but my situation is worse...we spent about 20 minutes talking about our day and the next hour and 40 minutes arguing about food.

wtf?!?...ive got better shit to do!

cG

p.s. when reading "-hatephonesexceptforemergenciesoner." it took me a while to read it, because i kept reading it as "hates phone sex" instead of "hate phones except" :lol: :lol:

dear cali,

i remember months ago i had two tampons for shittalkin in brickslayers/paperchase or some shit. then i made the comment about beth from dog the bountry hunters gunt gettin surgically removed, and you turned them into tic tacs. the rest is history.

ps. word on the phonesexoner shit haha.

-gettindrunkontheoontzoner.

dear rolf,

not exactly sure why. i just don't like it. i like to hang out in person, or communicate succinctly. my ma loved loved loved talking on the phone. when she'd call i'd think oh here goes 3 hours. so i dunno, maybe it's cuz it reminds me of her and i miss her. but, i didn't like it before that either.

i just don't get much enjoyment out of it.. remember in fight club when they're talking about people really listening, as opposed to just waiting for their turn to speak? maybe that's what phone convos feel like to me..

tough to put a fine point on it.

!@#$%

Dear Rolf,

Love text messages.

Love getting actual mail even more.

I don't have to interact with those things right away, so I enjoy them.

Talking in person is cool as well, because when there is a pause in the conversation you can people watch or be distracted by the tv.

The phone is a constant performance.

Fuck that.

I'm not an entertainer.

-gasface