Dear ________,

suca

dear UK news cunts/fuckers...

you seem to be under the impression that i could actually give a fuck aboot prince williams engagement...

i regret to inform you, i most certainly am not. therefore please proceed to shut the fuck up aboot the whoorin' matter...

oh they met in st.andrews, oh how novel... a scottish connection... the amount of news coverage almost made me think that he found a cure for cancer, aids, and the common cold... but no, he was asked to ask his bird to get married...

why? fuck knows. quite possible because the country's in recession, and you thought by showing off you dead mum's massive diamond ring on the telly every 5 fuckin' minutes would cheer every cunt up no end... am i right?

this is very high up on my list of "things i could not give a fuck aboot" pretty close to convicted pedophiles getting beaten to death by ferral youths, fat people eating too much, and beer being too cheap.

oh and policemen... how could i forget that one...

dear dear thread...

sorry for this rant...

but i am visably upset...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear innapropirate1er,

:lol: that looks like flapjacks for dinner... pancake ass fo supper!

-seyeer

Dear self,

Stop being lazy, just 3 more days till it's over!

Group work sucks because everyone in the group is lazy.

And we got two cholas that never show up or do the work.

We know who's getting a good and bad grade!

-seylf

Cali,

don't underestimate determined ladies.

i used to work with these hockey sluts and they found out where all the hot Capitols players hung out, then proceeded to hang out there. eventually they bedded several of them. for all i know it was at the same time.

:shook: