Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear tesco... you are sneaky fuckers. i was gonna look fairly fuckin' stupid drinking coronas at teh party tonight. however, the fact you had removed all the crates of 330ml bottles and replaced them with 210ml stubbies is just beyond a fuckin' joke... now it's gonna look like i have freakishly big hands to match my big fuck off banana feet. cheers for that... cunts

you are lucky that i have invested in some fine polo that is tuffer than rev run's oldest leather jacket which will hopefully dectract the fact my drink of choice tonight is only one or two above baccardi breezers on the homo scale...

dear cows thank you for being so tasty. i still hve bits of one of you lodged inbetween a good few of my teeth, i will save these for later tonight incase i get hungry or feel the need to lift weights at some point

dear 12oz

thank you for letting me know that people are still full of the same shit since ive been absent from this site for a couple months. funny thing is they ask "why?"....perception is everything. make yourself look like a cunt the tiniest bit and dont b surprised on how you will b received. gut feelings. shit sumtimes i suppose its better to go with them. faith in people??? pshh for what? so they can b on sum1 elses dick b4 and after. look at yourself really and how you have been perceived and what has been done to make a person think otherwise. now given that moi is an asshole/dick at times, but shiieet it is known because it is projected directly... I'M an ASSHOLE, You're a DICK....lets see who gets fucked....

dear 12oz

i hate- fucking HATE- when you know the tune of a song, but not the artist or any lyrics and you have to spend the rest of your life with the tune stuck in your head knowing you;ll never find out who did the song

fuuuuuck

edoggggggg

dear MTV,

thanks, you're about to ruin another artist who could have been great.

he was doin big things now you gonna come in here and have every 13 year old pot head on his dick.

RIP WIZ.

but on another note, these two songs, and beats are fucking nutso, this one especially.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEjPFmUIh0

&&

-boat rip wizzkhalifa.

dear everyone,

i wonder how many white kids who just found pot love this dude,

that beat aint half bad though.

-boatiswhitebutisreallyareverseoreo

dear life,

time for a change of venue,

time to hit some couches and floors and live like the scumbag i am for a while.

why you ask, because im dieing slowly here and a change of venue is G-G-G-G-R-R-R-R-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-T-T-T!

-boat

dear 20's,

you were fun while you lasted.

regrets?....sure, im not gonna lie, i have a ton of them.

well 10 more minutes left in my 20's, then i'll officially be in my 30's :(

i will try to enjoy these last 10 minutes by oontzing!

cG

dear dmv,

seriously???....a 3 hour fucking wait?!?!?....fuck you!

cG

• Like 2