Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear sukisukinow,

the dinner became lunch, which was good because it was a 20 minute wait...not 2 and a half hours....good food!

come up to sf or r?

cG

dear king tut exhibit in sf,

you were awesome!

the website said the tour would take 90 minutes, i was in there for over 3 hours!

cG

dear pandora,

thanks for throwing up so much dead milkmen. it makes me really happy. and i also love it when i tell you i don't want to hear any corine bailey rae songs and you switch to the dead kennedeys, more dead milkmen and then the ramones. i think i have too much variety on my main station.....

- puds

dear fellow 12 ozers,

i would to take the time to share some awesome names i have came across today, scanning and rescanning a spreadsheet that is in no order whatsoever (see previous dear __________ - nh post for more info)

WINSTON DICKOVER - FTW!

KENARD BARRAL

MILTON POPPA

PIXIE NITOWSKI.

MICHAEL DILDOKIS. HAHA

- mudpud

dear sf residents,

if you see a black single speed schwinn being rode by somebody in pacific heights, punch them in the fucking face. they could possibly be the nigger that stole my bicycle. if it turns out it's their bike, just say "my bad", they'll understand.

Dear Nigga that stole his bicycle,

You better watch the fuck out.

-Nigga stole my bike

• Like 1

dear tummy

calm the fuck down. what did i do to piss you off?? all i had this morning was usual coffee and a banana, so i dont understand why you feel the need to hurt this bad and wreck my day

i swear to god- if youre the swine flu im going to kill you. you hear me?

readytonotfeelsick

edogggggggggggggy

dear edoggggggy,

my swine flu started with a sore throat and headache. but beware!!

- mp

fuuuuuuck. a good nights sleep is in order. we'll see how tomorrow looks... i need to be able to eatat thanksgiving!!

uuugh

edogggggggggggggggggggggggy

Dear Boy,

I’ve been meaning to contact you. I apologize for being a recluse. I suppose you can say I’ve been thinking things through. You set me in a state of confusion, not because I don’t understand you, because I don’t understand why you do or say the things you do. Your implications don’t seem to direct almost like you say white, but you mean black. What exactly are you trying to derive from your actions? Are the outcomes as you wish? Or just what you had hoped they could be? I suppose this is when you speak, and indicate something my perception in not the same as yours. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I try to find hidden messages in the words you say, or the way you phrase them. At one point I used to be able to understand you so well, it seems like nowadays we carry a conversation but you are speaking Chinese and I’m just speaking English. I'm hoping that last little note was induced by a liquid state of mind, I'll even give you the benefit of being high out of your mind. But, please stop emailing me.I cant get over you if you wont leave me alone.

-Ms.Venting Queen 09

Dear TTT,

Good luck with that. My (ex)girl confused me as well with all that craziness.

-Marco

-------------

Dear (ex)girlfriend,

After all we have been thru, I was finally starting to think we could make things work. I was wrong. Add all of our problems and mix in a long distance relationship, and you get a failed relationship.

I will miss you and still have love for you. Good luck.

-single in Houston

-------------------------

Dear girl I went out with last night,

Sharing an awesome dinner and lots of drinks with you so soon after my break-up was exactly what I needed to cheer me up. The good night kiss tells me you are down, just not on the 1st date. I respect that.

-marcoisontherebound

dear marco,

glad to hear you gots a legit new lady possibility, always good when you can get up and do something fun after something rough, hope it all goes well

-tux

dear home,

your boring as shit already and its wierd to be back... the weather sucks and all my friends have changed negatively, hope things pick up soon

-wiserainjacket

• Like 1

dear pandora again,

i know i was praising you yesterday for your endless cashe of dead milkmen songs, but today, not so much. was it 2pac day? not that i'm hatin on the pac but really? like 7 songs today? and not even the good ones. just the stupid ones you heard at every gay ass 90s house party. thanks a lot.

- puddles

dear wise,

you can never go home. i went to visit a friend back home in october and i didn't tell anyone but the people i was going to see. all my friends are the same, just bigger herion addicts, stupider drug trafficers or just won't grow the fuck up at all. i fell ya bro.

- muddles