Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear whoever,

went to the bar last night to meet some people, and only had 1 beer cause i had places to be after and was driving, im proud of myself haha.

also, a fight broke out betweeen some friends and some dudes, but the funny thing about it is that one of the kids i knew, booted one of em straight in the face and both of them were standing straight up. this wasnt like a side of the head kick round house thing, and he didnt have a height advantage really, this was face to face, high kick straight to the grill hahah. luckily my friends had the situation well under control cause i was waaaay to busy laughing at the kid who just got a boot to his mouth to help anybody at that point in time ha. i felt like sharing, i figured someone might get a laugh.

cause it was absolutely hilarious.

-me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We all cheered when they kicked your ass off the train at Castro Valley.

Get well soon,

T

dear t,

which means you were going to dublin. HOWS THA BURBZ NIGGA?

haha

t14k

Dear ch 0,

I couldn't find and/or was too lazy to look for the shit the fuck thread so I'm posting here.

Thnks,

erx

Dear life,

You are fucking crazy, shitty, and wonderful at times. Bipolar manic depressive asss... I suppose this is the crazy & wonderful part, my fav. Stayed up all night talking to someone I guess.. I mean I figure and say I love and I'm beginning to realize it's true, & I'm not worried.. Feel at ease & @ peace. & I'm not sure if I should interpret that as a sign of maturity or be scared as FUCK. Been smokin. Not stressin. Got a job. Been busy. Too busy to eat and although I wanna eat til I barf right now I'm kinda likin the convenience of starvation bc it pays off when I step on that scale. Traffic was coool til 45. In such a good mood I let 18 wheelers infront of me and all these other losers who stuck to the left when there were signs sayin it was closed... then realized I myself had to get over, & karma pays off =] Got to school... done with my project... EXHAUSTED & hungry, not lookin forward to work but keepin the optimism.

still down w/ it/pardon the novel,

erx

Dear 12 oz members,

have a good fuckin' day

sincerely,

me

dear crazy lady who followed me into work today,

you just wanted to inform me how close we came to smashing our cars together this morning. i know, i was there. you couldn't believe i didn't even tap my brakes. ma'am, you are lucky in my youthful recklessness that i didn't not slow (at one of those damn no stop sign neighborhood intersections that i love so much in portland), as we were so close we would have then collided. but i failed to tell you that when you startled me gettign out of my car in a dimly lit parking garage, and all i managed to get out when you replied 'no' to my question of 'do you work here?' was "well it's creepy you followed me here." that flustered you and chased you back into your car, but i just wanted to let you know that without my failure to yield the situation would have been much worse. thanks! have a great day!

- young crazy driver

dear t14k,

call me back so we can discuss plans of world domination, mustaches, tight pants, ****, and extremely thick slices of bacon. if i dont hear back from you im going to show up at your house this weekend with a suitcase and a bottle of sailor jerry regardless. and rape you until the room stinks.

love,

me

dear girl

dammit dammit dammit you have boobs and know that boobs are awesome

i told you i have a girlfriend and you say oh psh its not a big deal

it is...

shit shit shit

god gave us enough blood for our brain to work or our dick but not enough for them both to work at the same time

-dumbass tux

• Like 1

dear wise tux

be a man, think with your brain. either dump your girl to fuck the tits, or tell the tits no way. dont be an asshole. the gf probably doesnt deserve it.

gettingreadyforshittalk

edogggggggggggggggggggy

dear tux.

gotta agree with edog man. make a decision, and think with one head.

doser.

Dear life.

this weekend was the first time in like 6 weeks that ive had fun. legit, thanks.

you still suck most of the time, but things are starting to look up.

doser.

• Like 1

dear dose and edoggg

see when sober this decision is very easy, however im not always sober...

i have yet to do anything with tits but its been offered,

i think im gonna go visit my girlfriend this weekend actually one less weekend away from gf plus one more weekend away from the tits = happy tux

-slightly more legit tux

dear girl.

You said we were done. We had a huge ass argument before halloween, then on halloween after the party where you showed up and left crying because of me. then the next night you had the balls to come to my dorm room and drink with my room mates girlfriend? then today you apologise for it? seriously?

you dont even remember what you did, and you did it intentionally to piss me off, because you knew it would, you apologise almost 2 weeks after you did it, and you do it over msn? are you fucking serious? at least when you went home crying because of me i went over to your place to apologise.

Dont try to make shit cool between us. stop texting me, i deleted your number last week. and now you want to talk, after the last thing you said to me was "Right now, i really dont want you in my life, i cant stand you right now, stop talking to me and my friends"

Fuck that.

PissedOffOner.