Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear asshole who lives in the apartment above me,

Your layout obviously places your main living area directly above my bedroom and I have had to listen to you play your new DJ Hero game starting promptly at 8:00 am for the last 2 days. The same shitty 3 note bassline over and over disrupting my sweet, sweet slumbers. Turn that shit down before I resort to pissing in a cookie sheet, freezing it, and sliding it under your door.

Fuck off and die you hipster piece of shit.

Always,

M.

Dear Heineken,

You definately did not taste better coming up.

the afterburps are grossing me out, and generally that takes alot.

dear netflix,

thanks for cake eaters.i liked it, in a girly way.

Dear tripTs,

seriously you come up with the grossest shit on here. you make my penis soft with these stories. i don't like to think about girls burping or their clit piercings touching dirty toilets.

think of the penix

t

dear ebph/rookie

i could give a fuck about you, your opinions, and that tiny thing you call a penis.besides. and the whole i dont like thinking about statement shouldve stopped there. something tells me you dont like using your brain in general.

thanx anywayzzzz i will keep that ''penix'' in mind when i find the time to concern myself with trivial shit.

dear caligula,

haha. sorry. celebrated two homies comming home from iraq.

it was a durka geehadddd good time.

dear mr vonnegut,

happy birthday! is that an innapropriate greating for a dead person? well, you taught me not really to care. i miss you, though i didn't really know you. you are my hero, along with mr. flint, because you are true americans. the truth is out there. i will keep trying to see it. thanks for every great lesson you taught me.

truely yours,

mudpuddles

Dear fellow targets for middle management hostility,

Today we won a great battle. They tried to fire me, but all it took was a bit of slick talking and I turned the entire situation around. Instead of firing me, the boss divulged company secrets, and promised me change in the workplace. He promised me a relaxed working atmosphere, without all the negative vibes he's been putting out and polluting the salesfloor with.

I stood up to him and not only won, but sparked change. Do not let fear control you. Speak up when you're right, even if you stand alone. The sheer display of my grande cojones shook the fuck out of my boss, making him powerless.

Handle your business like a professional, don't make up excuses, and provide an alternative solution to the problem that allows your boss to "save face" in front of the other employees. This is the key to negotiations with middle management. Good luck out there.

Sincerely,

Nigga Stole My Bike

dear nsmbfan,

WIN!! one of our upper management team was let go due to budget constrants but i think it was due to his stellar decision making abilities (please imagine sarcasm font used) good days all around to the underlings!! now if they would just listen to my suggestions for change!!

- mp

Dear Mud Puddles,

Become your own boss if you have great ideas. All you need is an idea. Or... copy exactly what you see, add your little bit of flavor - repackage it with a new logo. It is the American Way.

Don't believe me? Homer Simpson is just a ripoff of Archie Bunker.

-nsmb

Dear oregon/ grey hound

Be nice to me. I has no cousin to accompany me this time.

Oh and no warm coat.

Layered- B. fish

Dear you,

You should of took the train. It's like the same price and you get to drink!

and walk around and what not, and talk to people.

-me

TTT,

you went on a date with a dude in a versace suit? that's fucking weird...

where did you go that required a versace suit?

t

dear zebra,

when you gonna come visit the llama farm?

dear ssn,

sorry i didnt make it out to frisco....i was sooooo tired..and broke. :(

maybe next time though.

dear bfish,

im off on tuesdays and saturdays. when are we going to the hood?

cG

dear mista,

tell me why yo sistas

rap games like twista

she even got a dolla

for errytime she hollas

but dont come askin

cuz dee hoes always laughin.

Why does thee must pronounce the exact terms of a hermaphrodite in the fusion of compensation of a verbal twist?

Sincerely,

MIstafaboolous./oner

dear ruby

you seem kind of annoyed your mother purchased one of my canvas'. i can't think why and i kinda wish i talked to you for the duration of high school. i would like to provide dick to you at some stage since you only live down the road.

dear people with the snakes,

i had never held a snake before... or put one on my shoulders, made kissy faces @ it, and put pictures of me + snake on my phone. i want a ball python now. shoulda jacked you. but thanks for the experience. hope you enjoy my friends sugar glider. she traded you the evil one =)

iluvallcreatures,

erx