Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear ZebraBoobies,

What's up, ma? Long time no talk!

I did get free tix to that Redman/Method Man/Ghostface show, but no photo pass. Still one of the better shows I've attended in a while. :D

I did just shoot Lil Wayne/Young Jeezy/Soulja Boy for my local alternative weekly paper! It was cool!

-MarcoFromHTown

Dear CaliG,

My B-day is one day after yours!

-Marco

Dear Caligula,

That shit made me crack up. This mainly geriatric dude who always hits on me at work came up to me and told me I was a fine young lass(after realizing he was in fact speaking english) I told ol boy, Not today, i'm bleeding- has since avoided me.

Dear Ms. Seyer,

Mucho Thankso. My ex boyfriend used to call me a negative nancy. or something like that. i dunno. i really didnt pay much attention to him::rolls eyes, makes talky talky hand gesture::you know how that goes...

dear marco,

happy early birthday then mayne!

heres the mandatory theme song to be played during virgo birthday's:

dear tripT,

hahaha....young lass???...he must have been really really geriatric!

haha...your response was priceless though!

cG

dear english graff writer we took out for a walk through the bush to find a certain wall,

I am glad you didn't step on that 5ft deadly snake.But it was funny seeing you jump like rabbit!

schnitzel"knows snakes are more scared of you than you are of them"

Dear ladies at the bar/in my neighborhood,

I'm doing this new thing where, since so many of you fucking broads talk shit on short guys, I've decided that I don't like tall women. If you're over 5'6 I don't care if you're a playboy centerfold I will not even acknowledge that you exist. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

-DC-

dear kgp,

i watched that movie at least 20 times as a kid....i was obsessed with nintendo, and the movie came out before super mario 3 came out, so the movie was like a sneak peek at what the game would be like.

dear ssn,

good point.

dear marco,

hahaha....i have that exact lunchbox still.

its the metal one...i had it in kindergarden and 1st grade.

im missing the handle and thermos to it though...but the original metal ones are still worth money.

here's a flick i took of it when i was showing it off on 12oz a few years back..

Picture204.jpg

cG

dear mother drips,

we all know that you are staunchly anti-guns. as such, i hope that when we all go to the beach this weekend, the gigantic 45's that adorn my boyfriend's chest which i have thus far managed to shield from your view do not make it impossible for you to love him as you would your own son. the puertorican women at coney seem to appreciate and admire them; i've seen them looking. hopefully you can realize that he is not a gun-toting maniac, and appreciate the graphic simplicity of such an iconic machine.

love,

zebra

ps - make sure you pack the cooler full of ham and cheese sammies (with hellman's, none of that duke's shit) and ice cold cans of coke, and french braid my hair, and let us bury you in the sand for an indefinite amount of time, or I'M CALLING THE WHOLE THING OFF.

dear marco,

glad to hear you're still

Big%2BBear%2B-%2BDoin%2BThangs%2B(Front).jpg

keep it up!

luv,

zeebs