ive perfected...

THANKYOU

the art of skipping out on work.

i love it when youre at a position in your career when they need you just enough to not can your ass.

im doing good this month, so ive been leaving work early, and skipping out after lunch, like today... ahhh well fuck it.

hope i dont get fired but fuck i hate my job sometimes.

im mildly trying to get fired on the sly tip i think.

haha..

cheers to being off early

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I worked in a restaurant I opened eveyr morning, so 3 hours of my shift would be spent alone. I'd always either come in an hour late or sleep for an hour before starting to work, not to mention all the times I had a bunch of friend sin there chillin and eatin

Now I just go wander off for awhile and noone can really say shit, Home Depot's a bigass store

"Hey AB, where you been the last 45 minutes?"

"I went out to the compactor, then some dude in garden grabbed me to help him load a buncha block onto his cart"

Works every time

EVERYONE HERE IS SO COOL I'M AMAZED ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WORK AT ALL I LOVE THE FREE INTERNET AT WORK AND BEING PAID $9 BECAUSE IT MEANS I'M MAKING ENDS - EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Oh, but on the real, I'm on a vacation for ten days starting this past saturday. I get paid more money than when I work because I work in a commision management job so I still get the commision check for the people that work for me come the end of the month AND I get an hourly average in my vacation time for the money the company thinks could have made had I not been drinking and doing nothing.....plus I'm being paid for house sitting "job" I'm doing and have been drinking liquor from the house bar and floating around in the pool where I'm staying for four days...someday this won't be so good, but right now its pretty cool...

When I'm at work I bust my ass - but I'm taken care of. You aren't keeping it this rail....atleast most of you.