VIRGINA IS FOR HUSTLAS

^BANNED^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was in downtown Richmond two years ago. That has to be the most boring shittiest city ever. All the young white people dress like hip hop thugs there too. I remember prissy white neighborhoods wasn't far or isolated from the slums. I stayed at a Motel 6 on the outskirts and I remember some black dude with gold teeth worked at the front desk talkinbout "I'm workin here cuz I'm tryin to stay off the skreets."

seriously...snapping on the fags that collectively make up richmond (minus my tattoo artist and about 4 other people...those guys are super cool) is one of my favorite hobbies. honestly, virginia really only offers snapping on richmond kids and hiking. the wine here still tastes like ass so that doesnt count at this point.

• 2 months later...

It really pisses me off that corporate America is taking hold of the 757 like I dont fucking know what. Where I live is becoming like another NOVA, with motherfucking Starbucks and Panera Bread and Great Wraps and all the other bullshit franchises that are making the entire country into a giganormous shopping mall food court. Fuck this place.

• Props 1

• 2 years later...

I like Virginia. My Mom's from there and my Grandma and family are still there, so I try to visit pretty often.

When I used to go as a young'n I was always pretty bored because I had to spend most of my time in Chesepeake, but last year was my first visit as an adult, and I brought my girl with me, so it was pretty fucking awesome. Spent alot of my time in Virginia Beach, hotel on the boardwalk, just wyling out and loving life

I'll be back this summer, most likely with one of my homies, and I'll be trying to make last year's trip look like nothing

• Like 1

back in the day my old crewmate and some other close fams moved to woodbridge and my girl at the time got a full ride scholarship to georgetown

i was still in HS, but for 2 years i'd fly out from the other side of the country and stay out there for weeks/months on end

i flunked outta high school as a result and had to redo senior year via interwebz classes in order to get my graduation on

but it was worth it. it was good times.

cool story bro