^BANNED^

VIRGINA IS FOR HUSTLAS

Guest nutsonmychin!

eat shit

Guest nutsonmychin!

i think i will bbq tonight.

grilled corn. o man.

Guest nutsonmychin!

oh, my bad, it thought this thread was for virgins, thats why i posted.

i think i will bbq tonight.

with the cousins.......VICTORY.

is incest in virgina as bad is it is in tthe jeepster's part of town

So today i looked at the ATLAS. this GRID OF LIFE, made me go, WHOA< AMERICA<KINDASUCKS! fo'rel, us KEEPEN IT REEL, needa move to ASIA .

So today i looked at the ATLAS. this GRID OF LIFE' date=' made me go, WHOA< AMERICA<KINDASUCKS! fo'rel, us KEEPEN IT REEL, needa move to ASIA .[/quote']asia home to man girls ewwww..

Guest R@ndomH3ro
ye' date=' dude, put the cock in my ass.[/quote']

Where is the Gay Thread when you need it?

:shakehead:

Guest nutsonmychin!

they're all gay today.

Wutchu know bout that highway BOOOIIII!!! Oh and heres a little somethin:

You see I'm from "THA AREA" VA, DC, MD. Where peeps can go to Potomac Mills Mall, Pentagon City Mall, or Iverson Mall for they whole fuckin wardrobe. We the home of Redskins and Wizards. We the NOVA, DC, and PGC school distirct. When we in Club H2O, Love, Platnium, or The Ritz we throw up our hoods like Alexandria, South East, Sliver Spring, Woodbridge, Manassas, Souh West, North West, Landover, Ft. Washingto . We take days off from school ta hit up the Fair in front of Springfield Mall. We rep "THA AREA" in white tees, throwbacks, and shirts airbrushed with our names, our hoods, our dance cliques, or our lost loved ones. We say "NOVA!" "DC" OR "PG COUNTY", "THA AREA", "Metro", "703, 202, 301", "NORTH EAST", "SOUTH EAST", "SOUTH WEST", rockin braids, twists, bob's, dreads, low cuts and deep waves, bald fades, fros, bald heads with or without the sideburns, clean ass fitted hats cocked to whicheva side. We know that Fried Chicken, Mambo Sauce, and GOGO is the shit. But most of all we love that AREA. So if you from the AREA/ Metro or anywhere near it and you love reppin yo side, post this to 10 of yo homies that rep tha Area. THA AREA REPRESENTAS STAND UP!

Guest nutsonmychin!

i've known all along.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now