I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

4 hours ago, where said:

a flick of the flock, also got a dope catfish also from lake tangy who is hiding in a pot cave, special order, if anyone is familiar with african catfish they’re crazy, freal I’ll elaborate more later with facts, insane evolution, this painting is where they’re all from. Cheers to everyone’s pets.

Similar to SA catfish?  If so enjoy while it lasts.  Made the mistake of getting a sizeable one for a 75g tank.  Voracious appetite in general and it started taking out all the other large fish... Oscar, Jack Dempsey, never stood a chance.  

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is Talon.  He's named after my car, the Eagle Talon that we drove him home in as a puppy.

He's a 13lb. Wowzer.  That's a West Highland Terrier and Miniature Schnauzer mix.

When we have company over, my gf or I will hold him where his dick is showing and tell our guest, "Hey look at Talon's wiener."  Then they look and then we say, "whoaaaaa, why are you just looking at my dog's wiener."  My mom even did it to my step dad a few months ago when we were visiting them.  Talon probably feels like a piece of meat.  He's sharp as a tack too.  Smart AND handsome.

91C90502-DD94-4F97-A443-8DE1EB28E665.thumb.jpeg.6d1c261ef54d6502c71b5d9389723e28.jpeg

• Like 1

This is Trouble. He is the only cat I've ever seen that will play fetch. He has a daily wrestling match with Talon. I think they weigh about the same so it's a good fight. He usually wakes me up ten minutes before my alarm goes off in the morning time by meowing at my door and putting his paw under it to try dragging it open. 
12E7F820-FD43-4C09-B66D-47F343CFD5F8.thumb.jpeg.68de222c7aa22354a943f417dffebae8.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, abrasivesaint said:

All in all, the dudes good to go. Cost me a few hundred to get him healthy, and had to deal with some scabies. Wasn’t planning on getting a puppy with the girl anytime soon, but here we are. I couldn’t let the dude die out there, and after caring for him for the hours after, i grew fond of him quickly. 

Thank you for rescuing him. He’s beautiful ❤️

I had to put down my 12 yr old purebred shar pei last year, and my 13 yr old shar pei mix a few months ago.

I’m not ready for new dogs yet, but I can tell my wife is lost without a dog. So we decided to foster a dog, we picked up this pit/terrier mix two days ago. 2.5 years old, probably always had a shitty life, now he’s in hog heaven. I feel like a decent human for once.

6B2F032E-813C-43F3-8608-5D6A30EC1C8B.jpeg

6914F274-D3D6-416A-9DF7-52F5A339D75C.jpeg

A69E5DDD-2FEA-45B1-8EDD-52046F75680E.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 3