The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck no it wasn't the best. They skated like 6 things.

I'm more impressed by style these days. Doesn't bother me how many stairs you jump down, or how many tre flips you did between your manuals. If it doesn't look good whilst you do it, then it isn't worth watching in my opinion. Each to their own.

Fuck no it wasn't the best. They skated like 6 things.

get slapped you punk bitch. triple's already out for your young ass, i'm the most of your concern... but fuck you. anyone with info on this wannabee gets props as well...

ask about me, youngster....

step your game up before you open your mouth faggot.

get slapped you punk bitch. triple's already out for your young ass, i'm the most of your concern... but fuck you. anyone with info on this wannabee gets props as well...

ask about me, youngster....

step your game up before you open your mouth faggot.

You're mad because I said that it wasn't the best? IT WASN'T THE BEST. What kinda info do you want from me? You live in PDX, right? Well I'm only a 3 hour drive away. ASK ABOUT ME, nigga. I'm no wannabe. Don't jump into water when you don't know the depth.

I also heard he's a professional judge at skateboarding events and the leading authority on counting things dudes skated.

so people who are saying otherwise are judges too? haha it's just a matter of opinion.

sounds like a fucking punk bitch to me.

nbb, i expect more from you. you know the crowd i kick it with. fuck this forsit scum. you've got two+ votes against his arrogance...

so I am an "arrogant punk bitch" because I don't think the Tribute video is the best? Hahaha. We'll meet up and see how many times you'll say punk bitch. Not once with your teeth busted through your lip.

YEA I CANT HATE ON TONY HAWK.. HE IS MAD GUMBY ON A SKATEBOARD BUT DUDE RIPS SHIT..

Tony Hawk is fucking rad you guys don't know shit.

Can either of you mopes read?

Forsit is black, so I expect him to have trouble with words, but Turtz...what's your excuse?

I never said he wasn't great.

I said his style is lacking.

Yeah sure, he has technical ability.

That means zero to me though.

Style over ability.