The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

damn! bangers

I quit skating about a year ago and tried to return. Ate shit in the big bowl and was fucked up for like a month. 

Dont bounce anymore .

Any of yall still shred the parks? I just cruise to the beer spot now that im a lazy fuck 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty much just a cruiser nowadays. But i still have some rails and stair sets left in me. I really enjoy just kickflipping gaps and easy shit like that. I'm at the age where I'm starting to feel the wear and tear on my whole body. I usually try to switch up bike rides and skating to not beat my self up. A good jog in the middle of the week to keep everything moving

• Like 1
  • Props 1

got some new wheels/bearings , gonna start relearning ledge tricks on my funbox in the backyard . If I damage this ankle monitor I got on it’s a $1,000 replacement charge . Been cruising and forcing myself not to do tricks - just ollie’s up/down curbs for months . fuck it , can’t take it anymore .

Gonna get all my shit back and then some . back nose / front nose / front tail / back tail etc . ultimate goal is a 270 front nose (last trick I was trying before my injury/arrest)