The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok so that gif up there, insane. he does the hippy jump, and the board hits that bottom rail and flips. That's seriously random and awesome. seems half skill, half luck.

Ishod is good, seen him skate before. he's from Jersey and in Philly. Even though street league is the corniest thing on earth, we had it on at work. It was all bullshit and pre-determined with the judges. People busting out much better things, yet it's all just another dick sucking for paul rodriguez. Dude sucks, and by being all about competition in skatebaording destroys the entire essence of it. corporate bastardization of something real. Same with graff n dance.

in the end the true shit shines through, real recognize real.

BRONZE - SOLO JAZZ

(very rare)

I must be getting old cause these days I'd much rather watch shit like this than any Lakai or new Plan-B video.

Maybe because this type of shit is more on my level than some 20 something roid shooting jock super-kids most of whom would have been too cool to get seen on a skateboard when I was coming up.

Or maybe just cause I'm old.

Either way, good shit!

Oh, and I especially liked that first dude's nod to Mike Carols Questionable part. That guy was probably a sperm swimming in his dad's sack when that shit came out. I like people who know and respect their history.