The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fucking broke my ankle skating today. beyond pissed. doubt my employer will be thrilled either.

in better news:

seasons skate shop out of albany, ny recently released their debut video "capital distruct"

its fucking sick. helped film some shit for it. i promise you won't regret dropping the $10 on it.

promo:

link to cop:

http://www.seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com/product/seasons-capital-distruct-dvd

that sucks man ,

now that you're off the board probably not doing shit ......check some of these out maybe if you want time to kill....

http://www.youtube.com/user/bobmirano?feature=watch

pretty much why i posted it - he sucks & is a fanboy, but its nice to see him have fun & actually kind of support skating

besides, he looks mad funny when he skates lol

What the fuck. I had to log in to express how fucking wack this shit is... Fuck him having fun, so because he's lil wayne he gets a (barely) ollie down 4 stairs slow-mo? And an "alternate angle slow-mo" link to that pitiful boardslide? If any regular kid skated like that around those guys they'd laugh them out of the spot...

Then after clicking some links i see this:

WHAT THE FUCK??? My first deck in '92 was Alien Workshop. And by the logic of lil fuckface being sponsored I should have been PRO since '93.

Making that dude pro is fucking ridiculous. Words cannot express. Am I in the nonsense thread?

• Like 1

What the fuck. I had to log in to express how fucking wack this shit is... Fuck him having fun, so because he's lil wayne he gets a (barely) ollie down 4 stairs slow-mo? And an "alternate angle slow-mo" link to that pitiful boardslide? If any regular kid skated like that around those guys they'd laugh them out of the spot...

Then after clicking some links i see this:

WHAT THE FUCK??? My first deck in '92 was Alien Workshop. And by the logic of lil fuckface being sponsored I should have been PRO since '93.

Making that dude pro is fucking ridiculous. Words cannot express. Am I in the nonsense thread?

Dude are you serious? Cause I seriously doubt that video of Lil Wayne being pro for Alien Workshop was anywhere near serious.

Real talk, if anybody's even hooking him up with boards it'd probably just be for the perks of being "Lil Wayne's" homie.

Kinda like how certain chick writers get down with squads just for the fact that she's letting niggas run triz.

• Like 1

I just saw the new heroin skateboards"Video Nasty" today. SO GOOD. Best part is the fact that it's very refreshing, silly yet innovative tricks. I was so much more psyched on this vid than the usual ones with typical rails and crooked grinds, etc., etc.

I'm way more into innovation and fun these days. Definitely trying to incorporate that more into my own way of skating.

spot looks nice. i can no comply pop shuv>front smith usually but it's hard 2 get it to slide for me. try it out sometime. fun easy ledge trick.

X Games comes on ESPN in 20 minutes. Already watched the women's street on ESPN3 a few hours ago. Girl with the best grinds came in last in the finals and broke her shoulder or something and had to be taken away by paramedics. my boo Alexis Sablone didn't even make the finals and looked to have some sort of a homeless person's haircut sticking out underneath her flexfit hat. maybe next year Alexis Sablone.

not even sure i could drop/roll in on the mega ramp. holy fuck @ the dude tryna 1080 the gap. skating is at such a ridiculous level i love it. keeps making me respect snowboarding so much less like dudes going broke tryna 1080 on those, meanwhile the same is going on in skating except THEY DONT HAVE GAY ASS BINDINGS

i miss this koston

X-Games in Philly back in 2000 or so me and my homie were driving back from skating some shit in West Philly. I drive past the Drexel blue bar spot and I yell out "Koston!" at the same time my homie yells out "McCrank!".

So of course we parked up and went and skated with them.

The level of dork tricks these dudes were doing would make Louie Barletta shit his pants.

This video you just posted has absolutely nothing on the level of dork ticks these dudes were doing that night.

I don't know what you mean by you miss "that Koston", but I think that's probably just how he skates when the cameras aren't rolling. Or apparently even sometimes when they are.