The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

they have no board feel and have a "air force 1"  nose, so flicks are so shitty

but then again, palace boards are steep as fuck so i end up ghost popping anyway, so it could be just me LMAO

LMAOOO, I can see that. They look like a beefy ass half cab, so I was interested. I need that boardfeel though! Been rocking Adidas but I want to get some Kyle Walkers again.

Never skated Palace either but have always been curious. Used to only skate Kayo Corp back in the day (DGK, Expedition 1) and nowadays, it's almost exclusively DLXSF (Real, Krooked, AH). I tried the FA boards and they're hit or miss for me. Some of them are like goddamn boats!

• Truth 1

27 minutes ago, cruzxctrl said:

LMAOOO, I can see that. They look like a beefy ass half cab, so I was interested. I need that boardfeel though! Been rocking Adidas but I want to get some Kyle Walkers again.

Never skated Palace either but have always been curious. Used to only skate Kayo Corp back in the day (DGK, Expedition 1) and nowadays, it's almost exclusively DLXSF (Real, Krooked, AH). I tried the FA boards and they're hit or miss for me. Some of them are like goddamn boats!

I've been skating palace for a minute cuz the steep concave gives me a higher ollie if i do it correctly

i think dwindle makes palace boards

and if any shoes would be on my list to skate, i would recommend anything by new balance, weirdly enough

Edited by glorydays
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I've been skating palace for a minute cuz the steep concave gives me a higher ollie if i do it correctly

i think dwindle makes palace boards

and if any shoes would be on my list to skate, i would recommend anything by new balance, weirdly enough

I love steep concave, that's pretty much why I stick with DLX. I've been wanting to try out a double tail shape so I can have long nose and tail.

NB's team is so stacked and the shoes look amazing but yet again, never tried them. I'm one of those "stick to what you know" kinda skaters but I gotta get out that mindset.

5 minutes ago, cruzxctrl said:

I love steep concave, that's pretty much why I stick with DLX. I've been wanting to try out a double tail shape so I can have long nose and tail.

NB's team is so stacked and the shoes look amazing but yet again, never tried them. I'm one of those "stick to what you know" kinda skaters but I gotta get out that mindset.

if NB is good for tiago lemos then its good enough for me LMAO

i believe Ishod Wair's REAL pro board is a dual tail

• Like 1

Yea just saw the Real Ishod boar its dual tail, feels good.

Sick skating Cruz.

NEed to get back on it more been just cruising the neighborhood.

Ray, you have the flick just jump. Althought it seems hard, go slightly faster and pop that back foot. I have the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...

@Ray40You are already looking more comfortable on the board. But, you have to lose the mongo push. It is a habit you need to spend the time to break and then spend the time to really learn to skate. If you are really into skating, you will, if not, you won’t. Up to you.

Also, learn slappies now, you are at the perfect stage for that.

• Like 1