Chubby Chicks

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Ube, to me chubby girls are just any type of girl thats just a little overweight so everything on her is more grabable. Thick girls are muthrfuckin science though. Thick to me has to do with the build and frame of the girl...some girls are super thin and delicate all over right? well thick girls have those natural curves all over and are usually more athletic type...thick girls dont lose it if they're fatter or thinner...they always remain thick.

summary:

chubby: NO NO

Thick: Yes

Petite: OH FUCK YEAH

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 3 2004, 02:14 AM

chubby girls turn me on because you can treat them like shit and theyre still down for whatever.

fucked up yes, true, definately...

bwahah.

i would cut the chick in the shamrock shirt for sure. if a girl has a good tan she can always add a few pounds and still not look like shit. especially if shes blonde.

chubby chicks are not as stuck up either. its funny bc its almost as if they are more comfortable w/ themselves then some skinny broad. and chubby chicks do do it better generally speaking.

^agree 100percent.

you know your doing a girl, and after a while

shes like "fuck this- i quit giving blowjobs"

chubby chicks arnt studio oralists, they love it.

im not trying to get people into chubby chicks.

but for sure, alot of times guys inhabitions to

chubby girls derive from societys outlook. what

theyre friends will say.

just seeing a girl with big ol boobs gives me

a lot more energy. they're less mantainance(sp?) even

just as a fuck-buddy, and theyre not going to

say "your going to hard".

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Nov 3 2004, 09:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Nov 3 2004, 09:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Nov 3 2004, 09:22 PM

Hahahaha.....wow you guys are assholes.

im not on some Tease "you can treat them like dirt" type of shit.

[/b]

i never said you should treat them like shit...

i said you can treat them like shit... and theyre still down for whatever.

theyre people to, theyre just a little stupid thats all. hahahaha. jk.

but due to their low self esteems, they allow shit that fine girls would never put up with, like busting nuts all over their faces. :crap:

:lol:

Originally posted by Tesseract@Nov 3 2004, 11:06 AM

international cartel of fabulous motherfuckers with impeccable ass taste in women, represent!

it all comes down to the stomach. i fucking love girls with ill ass toned stomachs. shit is so fly to me.

Originally posted by seeking+Nov 4 2004, 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Nov 4 2004, 09:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Nov 3 2004, 11:06 AM

international cartel of fabulous motherfuckers with impeccable ass taste in women, represent!

it all comes down to the stomach. i fucking love girls with ill ass toned stomachs. shit is so fly to me.

[/b]

skinny girls dont do jack shit for me. no curves. whatever.

Archived