Chubby Chicks

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a story for yall....kinda long, so if ya aint ready just skip through it.

Here it goes...So my friend is throwing this big birthday party. I get there, already a little intoxicated, and this chub (whom had hit on me at a party last week) tells me that her and her friend have something to tell me, but they want me to get fucked up first. So I go on through the night having plenty of drinks and some smoke, and I see this chick again. SHe asks me if I'm fucked up yet and i Say I'm getting there, so her and her girl give me a couple drinks to chug (her girl is fuking amazing) and I chug them in an instant. A few minutes later I am confronted by her again and she tells me that she's been wanting to fuck my brains out and all this dirty shit. She tells me her girl also wants to do the same and asks if I would join in with both of them. Me being drunk already and having my drunk buddies encourage me on, I decide I'll do it (in my head I'm doing it for her hott friend). I dont know what else happens because I keep drinking and black out. I wake up next morning in my bed, go to brush my teeth, and notice I have all these hicky marks on my neck. I'm shocked and do not know what the fuck happened, since there were a couple of girls I was talking to that night. I start calling my friends and trying to find out what happened, but they're all still knocked out from the night before. So I'm chillin talking to my mom about it and I'mm all scared and shit, until I get a phone call from this chub girl. I'm like who is it, so she tells me to look at my neck. I'm pissed, but still wondering what the hell happened. I hang up and my friends start calling me to let me know what happened. I still dont remember shit. They let me know what happened, and nope no type of great threesome story, just my chub girl story. I didnt bone her or anything, just ended up doing some stupid shit in front of a huge crowd (thank god i dont remeber). I didnt get my threesome, and all i got was a bunch of ridicule form my buddies for acting a fool.

Well there goes my story and here I am, three-some-less, and with a night where I'll truly never know what happened (besides what I have been told).

Sorry for the story, just thought it was funny and fit good in this thread.

Those girls that were posted arent "fat" but they are apple shaped, making themselves looked heavier than they really are. THey probably have nice legs, but are just really top heavy. Me, I am a pear shape, so from 100 pounds to 1000 pounds, I still have a well defined waist, Im a lucky one ;).

its funny, with the girls i dont want to be seen with in person, or during the day, i just meet them at a nearby hot tub at some random apartments, swim and relax, then have them give me brains.

then chunk them the duece and drive off into the night.

i suggest yall do the same.

Originally posted by Devilush@Nov 5 2004, 03:25 PM

im not fat nor chubby thank god because if i was i'd be HUGE since im only like 4'11. im petite as they come.

im thick. thick in the right places like a 100% latina girl. curves like whoa.

:smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

curves are great....i would rather have my curves than be some rail job with no shape. and being petite w/ curves is even better...i'm loving it & so is my guy.

Archived