Shoes?

Fugazi

On 7/24/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kults said:

React 87s are the hot shoe right now..I cant say I like them..at all. The way they point in the front isn't for me. I like that they're see thru though that's really cool. Wasn't Espo the first to make a see thru shoe with Nike? Thoughts on the Reacts? 

180620_02.png

*Was never a fan of these futuristic type shoes , but recently I’ve been venturing outside of the skate shoe comfort zone (minus dunks) that I’ve been in the majority of my life . . 

Ordered an anthracite pair of the 87’s from GOAT this morning . If the fit is comfy and I really dig em , I’ll grab that bone colorway .

If if I don’t like em after all , I’ll just return/resell em and get some dunks that I’ve been eyeing . These seem to be the second most hyped (wotherspoon’s being #1) shoe this year , so I’m sure I’ll find a buyer and make my money back (possibly a profit) if need be .

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@misteraven I got these black ones in my size of 9.5 from GOAT for $295 . 

Nike.com/SNKRS retail was $160 when they dropped on 7/13 . They got two , possibly more colorways coming holiday ‘18/early ‘19 . Those upcoming ones though - if my sources are legit , are real wild and wayy outta my league . . I prefer monochrome / earth tones in everything I wear , aside from the occasional graphic tee .

I figure after this first intro drop of a black + white shoe , the colorways are going to get real gnarly . If these kicks are as dope as they seem & I miss out now , I probably won’t get another chance at a black and/or white pair for a reasonable price in the future .

In my 9.5 size the anthracite (black) are ~$300 and the sail/light bone (white) are ~$400 , the latter being the more sought after colorway pretty much everywhere . I will 100% cop the white ones pending the arrival of these black ones . As long as the fit/feel/look is what I’m expecting & they still got my size !

9BC60348-EF9C-44FF-A11F-D140C0873C7B.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*sry for double posting 

i am in LOVE with these shoes yo . . the fit is vcomfy , they’re really breathable & look great on foot . only downsides I can imagine are that they will probably be useless in the rain+get dusty real easy due to the materials used . (I don’t wear nice sneakers in the rain/dusty areas so this won’t be a problem) 

Copped a pair of light bone last week . I got em @ $390 and they’re already at ~$450 on most sites in my size a week later . gonna wear these black ones and bust the bones out on special occasions . 

two new colorways dropped about an hour ago . Both sold out already ~ (Dover street market eflash)

also got two pairs of air max 1’s from the gum pack - black w/gum sole + white w/gum sole . the greys look dope too . . ?

Thinking about getting a pair of 1’s . Haven’t had a pair of J’s since jr high school . Hoping they do another retro bred drop next year . . 

Gonna order a pair of these tomorrow - last year’s staple anniversary pidgeons

B0A14FB5-E875-44C2-99C3-F3A8E808C222.jpeg

FBE1D247-0C16-4CFF-B089-BBED451681FB.jpeg

• Like 2

^ get em !

was gonna snag those but since I got the pidgeon’s I opted out .

Edit : talkin bout the premiers , ima def try to get those bred dunk high’s 

went a lil out of my comfort zone again and picked up a pair of the ACG Air Revaderchi’s from today’s SNKRS drop

Grand Puba rockin em (white/purple/green colorway)

49E171B9-300E-4F0F-8D11-8A648FEDA14E.jpeg

B65D33C4-38DF-4A38-B229-06CD1463A50F.jpeg

Edited by luhem
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decyferon said:

I think it's the ridiculous hype around it. Just kills a brand for me then all the nonsense bullshit they release that hypebeasts go mental for!

I agree wholeheartedly with this. The designs are just really unique to me ( not counting the rip offs and 'tribute' pieces ).

The hype turns me off but I like it enough that I look passed it. I dont do bogos though. I try to go for the more overlooked pieces.