Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, massgraff said:

Netting should be black maybe???

Like These

051361_01.thumb.jpg.b0ec3a6ea9cb071c86423502197c9046.jpg

Ya I get ya. I do like getting the OG colour ways when I can for retros but I get it. I know for the 95s if you pay a premium you can just make your own.

• Truth 1

43 minutes ago, glorydays said:

yoooooo….cop those joints

I love these. Theyre dirt cheap too, I think people scooped em up thinking theyd re sell but they bricked, theyre still on Nike.com.

They remind me of the Supreme AM 98s a bit

63597794542-nike-air-max-98-supreme-supreme-vrsty-rd-vrsty-rd-rflct-slvr-w-052984_1.jpg

Edited by Kults
  • Like 2

Just now, Kults said:

I love these too. Theyre dirt cheap too, I think people scooped em up thinking theyd re sell but they bricked, theyre still on Nike.com.

63597794542-nike-air-max-98-supreme-supreme-vrsty-rd-vrsty-rd-rflct-slvr-w-052984_1.jpg

damn...I forgot they made those lolol

I wish those sold for the low...the supreme tims are dropping soon, they remind me of the engineered garments joints

EG x Timberland

eg-collab-homepage-hero-mobile-640x713.jpg.d1c5e45c99b95af711aceccf3a7f78b0.jpg

Supreme x Timberland

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2019_03_supreme-timberland-3-eye-classic-lug-shoe-release-date-5.jpg.88a7254963fe98109e89e3ae38290eb2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

damn...I forgot they made those lolol

I wish those sold for the low...the supreme tims are dropping soon, they remind me of the engineered garments joints

EG x Timberland

eg-collab-homepage-hero-mobile-640x713.jpg.d1c5e45c99b95af711aceccf3a7f78b0.jpg

Supreme x Timberland

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2019_03_supreme-timberland-3-eye-classic-lug-shoe-release-date-5.jpg.88a7254963fe98109e89e3ae38290eb2.jpg

Love the leopard print ones. Dont know how'd make those work but theyre sick

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

they look fucking rad...I might pull the trigger

tims usually sit

The boots from last season sat for months on end. Really no rush. Honestly other than Box logos, TNF collabs and the odd Heavy branded piece, the hype has died down or theyve upped production cause you can get most of the stuff at retail or below lately.

Edited by Kults
  • Truth 1

Just now, Kults said:

Times are changing. I still love Supreme but I can admit its not what it used to be

BRO....you couldn't say a more honest truth if you were Jesus himself

I fucking hate the fanboys so fucking much....I feel like supreme is solely catering to fuckboys now

Just now, glorydays said:

BRO....you couldn't say a more honest truth if you were Jesus himself

I fucking hate the fanboys so fucking much....I feel like supreme is solely catering to fuckboys now

Ya they ruin everything. I miss the days where you had to do some research and hunt down cool stuff through word of mouth, magazines or wtv. Nowadays its just click, click I'm a part of this movement now...FOH

Just now, Kults said:

Ya they ruin everything. I miss the days where you had to do some research and hunt down cool stuff through word of mouth, magazines or wtv. Nowadays its just click, click I'm a part of this movement now...FOH

coincidence you say that...cuz dudes really out here lying they ass off saying they were about it waaaay back then

nah, son....sit your ass down with your mom's paycheck lolol

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

coincidence you say that...cuz dudes really out here lying they ass off saying they were about it waaaay back then

nah, son....sit your ass down with your mom's paycheck lolol

Bahahahahahaha I know the type. *Starts wearing Polo in 2016, wont shut up about Polo bears and the good ole days... LOL fuck up son

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, Kults said:

I love these. Theyre dirt cheap too, I think people scooped em up thinking theyd re sell but they bricked, theyre still on Nike.com.

Word. They reminded me of these initially too

nike-am-98-gym-red-2.jpeg.5d4199de216da2ca2801f037d15cd2cd.jpeg

And yeah, i noticed some shoes still in stores selling for under retail on stock X. That's nice to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1