Shoes?

Fugazi

4 hours ago, massgraff said:

Word. They reminded me of these initially too

nike-am-98-gym-red-2.jpeg.5d4199de216da2ca2801f037d15cd2cd.jpeg

And yeah, i noticed some shoes still in stores selling for under retail on stock X. That's nice to say the least. 

Oh sick had never seen those. Def nice to see. Resellers taking L’s is always great lol 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, massgraff said:

Was eying these too but they don't seem to want to drop a release date

nike-air-max-98-purple-teal-640744-500-release-date.jpg.ac3a02a6a757208e98618b07d0cad1a4.jpg

Hmm remind me of the Have a Nike Day one sthat just dropped. Also, Im just a big sucker for AM 98s. The Nike day ones are 97s my mistake. They look cool but I still prefer 98s to 97s

nike-air-max-97-bq9130-500.jpg

Edited by Kults
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, glorydays said:

this worries me tho….if hyped releases are reselling at near retail

people's collections are gonna start dropping in value

Thats where were at and I couldn't happier. As someone who buys stuff to wear it into the ground this is a great state of affairs. Manufactured scarcity got corny and the companies caught on and just upped production.

• Props 1

Just now, Kults said:

Thats where were at and I couldn't happier. As someone who buys stuff to wear it into the ground this is a great state of affairs. Manufactured scarcity got corny and the companies caught on and just upped production.

That's the truth...and honestly I am happy about it

but once the brands find out that the hype is going away, theyre gonna start changing their aesthetic to make more money

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

That's the truth...and honestly I am happy about it

but once the brands find out that the hype is going away, theyre gonna start changing their aesthetic to make more money

I think you're spot on, Its already happening. Honestly we were due anyway, the hypebeast era is coming to an end. Nowadays I see a guy in OW and I snicker.

• Like 1

Just now, Kults said:

I think you're spot on, Its already happening. Honestly we were due anyway, the hypebeast era is coming to an end. Nowadays I see a guy in OW and I snicker.

fucking finally, right? I am so tired of the fuccboi era

these stans literally drove the prices up on all my favorite shit...they need to go, broski

• Props 1

21 minutes ago, glorydays said:

fucking finally, right? I am so tired of the fuccboi era

these stans literally drove the prices up on all my favorite shit...they need to go, broski

Everytime I hear one of them be like Supreme is so over..I rejoice. Like ya, maybe for you, more for me ya follower.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

I feel it, bro.....those dudes can eat a dick

im so salty over that shit

I think were just cut from a dif cloth. They rely on "influencers" to tell them whats dope. We come from an era where you had to do your research and carve your own niche out into different movements or trends. Nowadays its all so cookie cutter. Fuck all that

Just now, Kults said:

I think were just cut from a dif cloth. They rely on "influencers" to tell them whats dope. We come from an era where you had to do your research and carve your own niche out into different movements or trends. Nowadays its all so cookie cutter. Fuck all that

bro, I NEVER understood what the fuck an influencer does....I get celebrity endorsements, but what the fuck is an influencer

• Props 1