Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Its weird cause I seem to always love blazers, though never think to call it out as my favorite. I do where a ton of them, but probably more Dunks than anything. I like AF1's as well, but they feel a little too "hip hop" for me.

Same about the AF1s. Too chunky for my tastes, I do like these though if ever they come out I might get a pair 

yxfb6ithac411.jpg

Cosign the dunk mids. Decy those xmas pack Gel Lytes have been worn into dust. I had a cool pair of brown leather Sk8 Mids from Vans that I bought at a resell shop that were so rad. Wore them into the ground as well. Those red and grey ones were 189 bucks and ive worn them like 5 times because im a broke boi

On 7/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Kults said:

Same about the AF1s. Too chunky for my tastes, I do like these though if ever they come out I might get a pair 

yxfb6ithac411.jpg

Reminds me I havent seen my black canvas Supreme AF1s in ages... Wondering what box those are stashed in? Still kick myself in the ass for not getting the hunter green ones and perhaps a couple pairs at that.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

What do you guys think of the orthopedic shoe craze? I like the OG wave runners but Im just not an Adidas guy so they're a pass for me. Cant really see myself wearing the others. I did look at the NB 990s a bit but I think the irony would be lost on most people and Id just look like an octogenarian on my way to the backyard grill

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-wave-runner-restock.jpg

M990GL3-2.jpg

Im not crazy about the trend either but im sick of seeing the plimsole slim vulcanized shoe.

cupsole shoes forever.

speaking of cupsoles, ive always went for cupsole skate shoes just cuz of the support it gives to the bottom of my foot.

fullsizeoutput_231e.jpeg

Edited by glorydays
wrong pic

20 hours ago, Kults said:

What do you guys think of the orthopedic shoe craze? I like the OG wave runners but Im just not an Adidas guy so they're a pass for me. Cant really see myself wearing the others. I did look at the NB 990s a bit but I think the irony would be lost on most people and Id just look like an octogenarian on my way to the backyard grill

M990GL3-2.jpg

im straight..too old for fads at this point. i just stick to the shit i been wearing

3 hours ago, SouthsideGoogleGangster said:

im straight..too old for fads at this point. i just stick to the shit i been wearing

I feel you on this. When you're actually middle aged its not so ironic anymore which is kinda the whole point

On 7/16/2018 at 9:08 PM, Kults said:

These Shits is wavy ????

Greens are my favorite too , just got into saucony and onitsuka/asics this year . Trying to expand my shoe game outside of strictly skate sneakers .

Been rocking these Adidas Skate Acapulco’s everyday + @ work . Definitely my favorite shoe release since they dropped last year . Had to hunt down a 2nd pair cuz these are getting beat , but now I’m tempted to skate this pair gahhhh

3B935222-610B-4FE8-8C41-FAE9B9127370.jpeg

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

Yeah, I'll take a pass on that trend, thanks.

Though the Wave Runners are likely the nicest to come out of that trend.

Gotta agree. I kinda like the idea behind i the trend but in terms of practicality most of the sneakers that fall into that category are as bulky as hell. The profile for the wave runners is pretty killer but then you look at 'em from the front and they remind me of back when people would stuff a sock in their shoe to "puff" it out.