Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, massgraff said:

You know, for $100 we might could make this happen

Screenshot_2018-10-27-17-17-11(1).thumb.png.7846e2ed5c189b0b61c6dedb79ca5460.png

These shoes just scream "I couldn't cop waverunners, so I went out and copped something similar" tho.

Kinda. I see what ya mean. Personally I think theyre much nicer than wave runners tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, massgraff said:

@Kults officially entering the "dad shoe" game 

1758321416_Screenshot_2018-12-02-05-38-182.thumb.png.3197fc4e7007b3881c730aef36dcca55.png

You know what? I just might do it too. They’re not expensive and they’d make for good winter beaters. I think they look good, was just worried they’d be ‘too’ bulky on foot but I’ve seen people with em on and they look cool.

Yoo, fuck theory skate shop in Holyoke mass. As well as the majority of the people lined up yesterday for the purple lobsters. Wtf store let's people cop up to 3 pairs of a limited shoe at release???? Especially when you know you have 28 pairs and 30+ people outside. I got there late. (A little over An hour before the store opened) I had just got off work and went home first. Had I known it was that serious I would've left straight from work to the store. Then these fags instantly walk out the store and charge double to desperate niggas who want the shoes too bad to care. That shit had me heated all morning. Seriously, WTF store does this? They don't even normally do it.

I wish more shoes I actually wanted would release during the week that way kids And at least half the morons you have to contend with would be removed from the equation.

Guess I'll try snkrs on Monday... Speaking of which  I struck out on the db's on Friday.

• Truth 2

9 minutes ago, massgraff said:

Yoo, fuck theory skate shop in Holyoke mass. As well as the majority of the people lined up yesterday for the purple lobsters. Wtf store let's people cop up to 3 pairs of a limited shoe at release???? Especially when you know you have 28 pairs and 30+ people outside. I got there late. (A little over An hour before the store opened) I had just got off work and went home first. Had I known it was that serious I would've left straight from work to the store. Then these fags instantly walk out the store and charge double to desperate niggas who want the shoes too bad to care. That shit had me heated all morning. Seriously, WTF store does this? They don't even normally do it.

I wish more shoes I actually wanted would release during the week that way kids And at least half the morons you have to contend with would be removed from the equation.

Guess I'll try snkrs on Monday... Speaking of which  I struck out on the db's on Friday.

They all do nowadays. It takes the piss out of it. Used to be you felt like you were a part of something special just st by knowing about a special release. Nowadays it’s all manufactured scarcity and it’s bullshit.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:43 AM, massgraff said:

that was Brooklyn projects for me....fuck Brooklyn projects

• Truth 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...