Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/28/2019 at 8:02 PM, Decyferon said:

I just cant get behind a lot of nike, air tech challenge 2s and air spans and  a few other runners are cool but most Nike stuff just looks bulky

That what I like about em. I feel the NBs and Sauconys etc are just too basic and all essentially have the same silhouette. I like it when the shoe feels like one piece rather than the classic flat sole, straight mid and same upper since 1983

• 4 weeks later...

I used to hate Jordans but after years im coming around.

Loved dunks which are basically 1s

Those fuckin Gel SAga Asics are hands down my most comfortale shoes for walking a lot. MY Gel Lyte 3 have a smaller and more rearward arch that I dont like as much but its not a deal breaker

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

I used to hate Jordans but after years im coming around.

Loved dunks which are basically 1s

Those fuckin Gel SAga Asics are hands down my most comfortale shoes for walking a lot. MY Gel Lyte 3 have a smaller and more rearward arch that I dont like as much but its not a deal breaker

Complete opposite for me. I liked jays growing up and into my early 20s. Did a complete 180 on em, I find them ugly and bulky now. Didn’t help that Jordan brand flooded the market with OG re releases. I’m thoroughly over it. 

Did love my Gel Lyte III’s. Not generally an ASICS guy but they were comfy af. I dig the no tongue build. 

big nike daybreak fan , copped the undercover collabo (mens w/ white swoosh) and was instantly hooked

they're crazy comfortable + the heel clip isn't as wild as it seems on foot 

copped the new black/silver joints that dropped yesterday , should be here tomorrow . gonna rock em all throughout raiders season lol

1nce they make a triple black , ima need minimum 3 pear . . .

Edited by luhem
  • Like 1

Yeah jeweled swoosh throws off the preme dunk for me - so much potential lol .

*Daybreak SP Update*

Got em in , went TTS since the Undercover DB’s fit perfect but . . 

Go up a 1/2 size in Daybreak SP’s !!

Love the nappy suede / laces & silhouette in general - just can’t decide whether to exchange for a 1/2 size up or get my bread back n wait for triple blacks 

083B8CC9-A9C8-4571-8DB6-F3AA0D1AD3FD.jpeg

Edited by luhem
  • Like 1