Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't like them but i respect them.

Yo so those supras...

I bought a crazy pair of Supras inlike 2006? 07?

I wore them to the skatepark and dropped in on the big bowl, as soon as i got to the vert part i could feel my shoes sliding on the grip tape

never again lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, massgraff said:

Was eying these too but they don't seem to want to drop a release date

nike-air-max-98-purple-teal-640744-500-release-date.jpg.ac3a02a6a757208e98618b07d0cad1a4.jpg

Ended up not liking these too much in person. Of course my wallet may have also aided in that decision.

On 3/12/2019 at 12:35 PM, Kults said:

Hmm remind me of the Have a Nike Day one sthat just dropped. Also, Im just a big sucker for AM 98s. The Nike day ones are 97s my mistake. They look cool but I still prefer 98s to 97s

nike-air-max-97-bq9130-500.jpg

Copped these last month. A lot of compliments every wear ?

• Props 1

Just now, Kults said:

Theyre special. If you can pull them off theyre sick

The 98s? All the pieces are there, they just don't come together nicely for me. Feel like they should've been suede instead of leather. Feel like the outsole should've been black instead of teal. Like i said tho me being broke asf aided in me passing.

Just now, massgraff said:

The 98s? All the pieces are there, they just don't come together nicely for me. Feel like they should've been suede instead of leather. Feel like the outsole should've been black instead of teal. Like i said tho me being broke asf aided in me passing.

Oh I def think the Have a Nike Day 97s you picked up are nicer than those 98s. That being said I do prefer 98`s to 97`s. I like the offset of all the different pieces.

I havent picked any up in a while either. Bought those grey 95s 2-3 months back and just been wearing those. Im not really a sneaker head even though I follow it. I usually just buy 1-2 pairs and run through em until theyre ganked then get new ones.

The ones I currently get the most comments on are the Supreme Zoom Spectrums from last summer.

6 minutes ago, massgraff said:

These ones?

Supreme-Nike-Zoom-Streak-Spectrum-Plus-White-Habanero-Red-Black-AQ1279-100-(1)-1300x1300.jpg.ddaa699c4bebb3ca63272e54940bc840.jpg

Not bad.

Yeah, 98s>97s all the way.

I want these so badly i think next pay day I'm just gonna go ahead and cop 

IMG_7937.jpg.97ab21f7f04e89cc09a8908fbda38f2b.jpg

Ya, except those are fake :p The real ones dont have as much of a kick on the sole and have no beige in the flames

Those 98s got a doernebecher feel to em. Loud AF but if you play it em down with your fit it could work

img01.jpg