random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Am I really going to travel through the small hours into the mountains to hang out under a bridge with a pantsless Wolverine?  Decisions need to be made.

Feelings of freedom that aren't free.

Ha yes fucking yes I'm going.  Was it worth it?  100%.  Wolverine wasn't home and the rest of the X-Men were fast asleep.  I handled my business and rolled.

• Like 1

When someone advised to purchase material from here, here, or here.  Its not  becuase its to get you to spend more money.  It's to prevent you from having to spend more money.

Now you just spent far more money having to go back and buy the right material. 

• Like 1

You 'mirin' bro?

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian[2] (Russian: Азиз Сергеевич Шавершян; 24 March 1989 – 5 August 2011),[3] better known as Zyzz,[4][5] was an Australian bodybuilder, personal trainer and model. He established a cult following after posting multiple videos of himself on YouTube, starting in 2007.[6][7][8]

In July 2011, Shavershian gained more media attention when The Sydney Morning Herald published an article about the arrest of his older brother, Said, for illegal possession of anabolic steroids.[9] On 5 August 2011, while on holiday in Thailand, Shavershian suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 22.[4][10]

this was a way random thought from this morning.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mr.Mojo does that bring back some memories of the roided out stereosonic fellas in the 00's

It brings back memories of when we battled the TeenMisc section of Bodybuilding.com on Drawball. That’s actually how I first heard of Zyzz. Went over to TeenMisc and saw them all ‘’mirin” pics of each other…..strange place.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

had a redneck go road rage on me on the highway yesterday. have felt a bit off my game ever since.

truthbetold, he was the one in the wrong anyway. fuck it.

Its OK buddy.  I had a don't tread on me sticker guy tail gate me on the highway as I was going 10mph over the posted speed limit.  Eventually, he went around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv thanks man.

yeah, this guy had the blue stripe flag. he literally sped pass me just to get in front of me to brake check me, then continued to box me out from passing for the last 20 minutes or so of my driving day. total psycho.

This is what laser dazzles are for. 

• Props 1

5 hours ago, morton said:

tree fiddy 

What is more douchy on a T-shirt than a punisher skull?

A Sean John logo.

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

is a lazer dazzle like @Mauler5150‘s lazer buttplug he carries around?

Gays and ladies alike seem to love the vibrating lazer buttplug whenever it gets whipped out.

The bad thing is due to babies choking on the battery to the remote control the one I have is sans remote and I am unable to change the colour of the beam.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2