random thots

Mr. Peanut

As I sit in a ute acutely aware that these nagas try to rape Me as they view My position as being a uterus they can use to brees, I shall state that I exist to spite those whose hatred for Me is only eclipsed by the hatred they harbour towards themselves and My joy in understanding they exist as rhe alternative of what I will not and would never seek, desire, wish or chose to be from wirhin the infinite possibilities that exist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And whilst I am going about the task of waiting for the ones who steal and sell POWer in a grid I have ended up removed from so I can get raped and kept as a Prisoner of the War to render existence as  being as worthless as the snake going around a Pole that forms the dollar sign "$", I will blame it on My birth certificate and passport having "Sub" on it due to being born in Subiaco.

As what else is an "Ass Port" of a modem used fir other than to shit out this reality of buttsucking cancerous cunts who huff cugarettes in My oresence, whilst I can remain silent typing My true thoughts of how I witness such cunts I would advise ti kill themselves now as opposed fi being viewed by Me as the equivalent of the Walking Dead corpses seeking to eat brains guven their logical decision making process is such a failure that their choice implies to Me they lack any brains at all.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:32 AM, One Man Banned said:

^Link goes direct to the correct joke

image.gif.0c6a432bf52f86d65fc1ba81a9bc56c2.gif

^Me watching guys talk about using a public restroom when I piss freely where I please

#freerangepissing

image.png.83f03515e241f52d30c562b84cb0609e.png

Portajohns are for pussys on our remodels, ole squat and hang from a tree dumper oners.

But @Jokeras far as conference calls on the turlllette idk about work related but nothing better then making phone calls on the crapper and telling people about your bm, sometimes just sporadically sending pictures of my stool to homies to warm up their appetite around lunch hour.

Edited by cancelculttourist

To sum up My emotions at present to go with My awareness that I exist in a soulless, dead, cold machine I listen to this "1 with the attitude" from the  1st song of the concluding alBUM of "The Holy Trinuty of Punk" as what else is life other than a centipede comprised of mini nagas linked Oroborous style entering and exiting whilstraping the Holes of us cyborgs as we are linked together in a web of deception and lies.

"I've got nothing to say.

I've got nothing to do.

All of My neurons are functioning SMoothly yet still I'm a cyborg just like you.

I'm one big MyOMa that thinks
I've got only 1 prOBlem will I live forEVEr?

I've got just a sHOrt time to C#

MOdern Man, evolutionary betRAYer

MOdern Man, ecosystem DEstroyer

MOdern Man, desTROY yourself in shame,

Modern Man, pathETic EXample of EARth's organic HerITage.

And I hit the Sub MIT BUTT-on to post another stick up My arse cuntz in My incessant Terminator like battle of Raging Against the Machine wishing I used UTF-16 little Endian encoding as a default for Safari was opposed to UTF--8 as what else is "-8" but a cock and balls ready to fuck the value out of existence itself?

2 minutes ago, cancelculttourist said:

Portajohns are for pussys on our remodels, ole squat and hang from a tree dumper oners.

But @Jokeras far as conference calls on the turlllette idk about work related but nothing better then making phone calls on the crapper and telling people about your bm, sometimes just sporadically sending pictures of my stool to homies to warm up their appetite around lunch hour.

Had a friend who delighted in sending messages of his shits with "thinking of you" as the text caption when phones first got cameras.

As for Me I have never taken a shit rhat never eventually returned as an Uber Eats driver, and I am not sure whether one is supposed to feel prouder of making a huge log like shit or for making a nice long skinny shit? As one would suggest you have a bigger arsehole whilst the other just means you are sliding down rhe pole of the machine fuxking us all to death a little faster.

I remember Waves Surfing magazine in the 90s had photo competitions of people sending in their shits, and it was pretty funny, and looking back knowing they took the photos with film cameras and had to get them developed before sending them in, one could imagine the comedy of having the photo place guy want to go Robun Williams themselves when they do their print quality check only to come across a 2.5ft long 3 bend, 2 Done diameter log like I saw in one edition of the magazine that had the Editor wondering if the submitter who claimed it was due to a breakfast of 12 Weetbix a day was even human.

Also, I would suggest not fucking whores in this lifetime lest you become a John and get to experience all 65000 plus ports on your human modem being shit in by the naga humans who use portajohns and perpetuate a false construct known as money to keep you subjugated and subued each day.

On 4/19/2024 at 9:43 PM, LUGR said:

Not washing your hands after a shit is gross.

If I touch anything in a public restroom I’m washing my hands.

Only time I don’t wash my hands after taking a leak in public restroom is if I don’t touch anything including my wiener.

Opening doors after I wash my hands with a paper towel.

I would probably call those dudes out for throwing trash on the ground if it wasn’t an accident. Someone has to clean that stuff up and that behavior makes their job more difficult.

Rest of it I would chalk up to them being weirdos.

I can dig most of this but am a guilty not all the timer washer after taking a leak. Way I see it is, if I don’t touch anything then I’m neither contaminating myself or other dudes. The poor souls that have to clean said bathrooms have a job doing so and that is what it is. Hopefully they glove up. But yeah I pretty much never touch anything in public bathrooms unless I gotta drop a heat bomb in which case I always wash up and use the damp towels to make my exit or the bottom of my shirt. I been in manual labor jobs for years crawling around on bathroom floors and using 5 gallon buckets for a poop so long a lot of that stuff doesn’t phase me but it’s habit at this point for some reason in public facilities to try not to touch anything. Unless poopin. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh did you just say you smeared ink on your face and then went out?

I literally turned most of My body blue like in Avatar. Consider it My artistic expression of saying I am tired of this world, its people, its wars & being beaten and pounded by an army of fools thinking they have any legitimate reason to laugh or experience any happiness given that this world is rooted from a seed comprised of lies (money being the root) and as such the tree of existence, including laughter, joy, happiness, pleasure and "love" (as it is defined by those I doubt will ever experience it nor share it due to their desire to cause pain, suffering and death via their proclivity to engage in war) is comprised of a trunk, branches and leaves that are all ultimately lies.

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mauler5150you should write a children's book.

Well I could, but nobody listens to Me in person anyway as apparently they all know everything and only ever tell Me to shut up (family) or complain to management (work colleagues) as the truth I discuss they seek to bury for their meaningless small talk and discussions of money so the incentivization isn't there.

Additionally, kids are raised by iPads these day so I doubt the longetivity and relevance of books going forward, and AI can already bury whatever I produce with an endless stream of bullshit data that has no significance or meaning as it is all arbitrarily as equally worthless in value as everything else in the open seas of the internet and its data.

So unless AI augments the binary code to free Me from slavery, work, and rewind time to provide Me My woman such that she never left and My world was never raped of all that I value as I experience life alone around nobody who understands Me or communicates in My language or any language that isn't open to be interpreted in so many ways that I spend every minute of the day having to contemplate the multitude of duplicitious meanings of everything and all possible consequences of any singular choice I face.

No wonder I prefer to just sleep when I am not at work, as this world has literally fucked the life and My love for it out of Me now I realise that in being alone and only really enjoying communicating on this forum, there is no difference in being alive or dead, given I seem to only live so that others can benefit and experience a life which I am completely denied.

So yeah, fuck it.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I literally turned most of My body blue like in Avatar. Consider it My artistic expression of saying I am tired of this world, its people, its wars & being beaten and pounded by an army of fools thinking they have any legitimate reason to laugh or experience any happiness given that this world is rooted from a seed comprised of lies (money being the root) and as such the tree of existence, including laughter, joy, happiness, pleasure and "love" (as it is defined by those I doubt will ever experience it nor share it due to their desire to cause pain, suffering and death via their proclivity to engage in war) is comprised of a trunk, branches and leaves that are all ultimately lies.

image.thumb.png.41f74b0a43f3e94b9f5d7bd52f210f57.png

It's a unique choice.