random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

What if you're just taking an honest shit somewhere and some one sticks their dick through a hole at you? What do you do? 

Sir! Sir! Excuse me, sir! I think there's been a mistake.

Cross my legs (to prevent an accidental wide stance foot tap with the offender, probably what caused the predickament) and braid up another log.

or

4442934A-00BC-456A-9C1B-C8F53D9989F6.gif.2f0362a52719d55f24a2ae4f95b5a2e6.gif

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

45 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

What if you're just taking an honest shit somewhere and some one sticks their dick through a hole at you? What do you do? 

Sir! Sir! Excuse me, sir! I think there's been a mistake.

I imagine that's pretty much what it's like to be a woman.

@SMdoubleXL @SukiSukiNowwhat is the proper move in this situation?

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I've never once thought about how I would react on the receiving end of a glory hole, and now it's the only thing I can think about. 

New phobia unlocked!

So you have considered the reverse then?  What if you walk in and there's a hole in the wall, and a voice whispers for you to put it through?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

So you have considered the reverse then?  What if you walk in and there's a hole in the wall, and a voice whispers for you to put it through?

Now it's a definite no. Put my jank in the hole and @SukiSukiNowis on the other side strapping on her boxing gloves ready to put in work. One square shot head on turning the giraffe neck into a turtle neck. Now I got another new fear. If you get punched head on in the hard on, does it come out your butt inside out?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Now it's a definite no. Put my jank in the hole and @SukiSukiNowis on the other side strapping on her boxing gloves ready to put in work. One square shot head on turning the giraffe neck into a turtle neck. Now I got another new fear. If you get punched head on in the hard on, does it come out your butt inside out?

B5717910-96E3-4718-9DD9-9FC12F54AE4C.gif

• LOL! 2