random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sometimes it's the crank shaft position sensor.  Inexpensive DYI fix.  

If your auto is trying to start and nothing is happening (it wont turn over), then a good chance it's the crank shft position sensor.

OMB, insert joke here _______________.

On 5/18/2023 at 9:24 PM, ndv said:

We should have a 12oz GPTchat.  The AIs personality (algorithm) should be based off of Chanel Zero

If Spotify is what Ai can do with music, I hate to see what it could do with menu planning.

Like, sure I like it my this does not really go with what I asked for out just consumed. 

• Like 1

i gotta go to sleep , but the fact that i just found out ..

"The turkey is native to the Americas, so there were no turkeys in medieval Europe."

my whole life of going to renaissance faire's feels like i was just pulled out of the matrix

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

i gotta go to sleep , but the fact that i just found out ..

"The turkey is native to the Americas, so there were no turkeys in medieval Europe."

my whole life of going to renaissance faire's feels like i was just pulled out of the matrix

Lately I have been thinking about how peppers are native to the Americas, so there were no spicy peppers in Asia way back in the day. But, so much of their food uses spicy peppers. My whole life eating spicy Asian food has been in the Matrix.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:37 PM, LUGR said:

List please

I only know Total Recall.

Good Luck Chuck (2007)

Galaxina (1980)

The Warrior and The Sorcoress (1984)

Le Big Bang aka The Big Bang (1987)

Star Trek: The Final Frontier (1989)

Ultra Warrior (1990)

Mall Rats (1995)

Toatal Recall (1990)

8 Crazy Nights (2002)

Paul (2011)

Toatal Recall (2012)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

when i go online anymore i can't tell what's ai and what isn't

I cannot remember what it's called but, it has been something behind the scenes psy-op thing  I came across years ago with something to do with obscuring the mind or truth.  So Basically, the government would release fake and real stories or something like that so when the truth was told or lie, people wouldn't believe or believe which ever one as this was to not let peoples guard down, but more so to weaken or numb their moral and/or feelings so we wouldn't have much of an opinion.  Kinda like when someone in a high level position like that of corporate or public office is accused of a crime or something in-moral, the masses will not have an opinion or truly care to hold someone accountable because nothing is really ever done as far severity punishments go...

It kind of gets deeper as well,  far beyond just psy-ops, but in the financial institution.  Basically, in debt the masses as much as you can so they are only concerned about eat, sleep, work, putting a financial strain on the mind so they have little opinion abut something because all they can think about is money and family.

So with AI becoming the for front of food for thought.  I'd say it's gonna be one heck of a ride for some.   

Edited by ndv
  • Props 1

On 5/20/2023 at 11:10 AM, ndv said:

Sometimes it's the crank shaft position sensor.  Inexpensive DYI fix.  

If your auto is trying to start and nothing is happening (it wont turn over), then a good chance it's the crank shft position sensor.

OMB, insert joke here _______________.

Oh man, I hate to miss a chance for a good crank shift position sensor joke but I'm a little late to the party here.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

9 hours ago, ndv said:

Never had it.  I believe it has to be cooked and not eaten raw due to the poison in the meat. 

I actually just like pufferfish doing their pufferfish-y things.

certainly not going to eat Fugu.

image.png.06b5e67467acda5f5b74d239ff226298.png

planning my next piece to have a pufferfish instead of an "o"

image.thumb.png.a5ef93dba5bb68de3b1631f1ce9978df.png

• Like 3
  • Props 2

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I actually just like pufferfish doing their pufferfish-y things.

certainly not going to eat Fugu.

image.png.06b5e67467acda5f5b74d239ff226298.png

planning my next piece to have a pufferfish instead of an "o"

image.thumb.png.a5ef93dba5bb68de3b1631f1ce9978df.png

Few years ago we had a bunch come through on a migration of some sorts to the surf and they were a pain in the ass. They have little beaks that are really sharp and bite through your line easily and they seemed to be feeding like crazy. Then they left. Strange bc had never seen them around before or since.

• Like 4