random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

thinking about trying game of thrones one day...to this day i have never seen a single episode of it.

the final  seasons last 3 episodes  was a hot mess , and the last episode legit broke people .

season 1-4 was fucking great though .

tbh the books are way better , but the show was way less convoluted story wise up to the last 2 seasons cause grr martin is busy doing fuck all nothing instead of finishing his thrones book so the show runners improvised 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

50 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@Dark_Knightyeah fresh paint kind of just disappeared after a relatively short time of availability. do you know why it became unavailable so quick??

not sure. My activity started to dwindle before it disappeared so I wasn’t actively buying paint. I’m assuming it was bc it wasn’t making a profit. I remember emailing with him about a few dead cans I received and he doubled it and sent new ones to me for free. Probably couldn’t keep it up and run a business too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, One Man Banned said:

Cooked to perfection, beyond perhaps.  Was having a weird thought about being an alien and then walked into the room to hear the guy in the tv commercial saying "I am an alien."  Did the universe just align for a moment?  No.

Cooked beyond perfection. The opposite of crunchy.

On 9/6/2022 at 5:54 PM, Dark_Knight said:

I miss James’ cheap ‘Fresh Paint’ he was pushing. Some colors ran like sin, but a lot of them were bold as hell.

friend of mine loved this stuff, it faded but that black was cheap thrills. 

spray paint is hard. it's capital intensive. you need to put up $$$$$ to set up a manufacturing line or spend $$$$ if you're outsourcing production. then, you have to store the stuff — it takes up a ton of space. graffiti writers are cheap and the margins on paint are tiny, so you make that $$$$ back very slowly. some colors of paint inevitably sell out faster than others — you need to balance that inventory somehow and you never will. did i mention it's a volatile product that is expensive and finicky to ship, too? 

the way to do it is to put together like $10k with 5 friends and place an order and be set for a long long time. you may need a tax ID and other nonsense — i remember that spanish montana wouldn't deal with me without one. you can also just buy a shipping container of paint off dhgate but i'm kinda iffy on chinese paint. who knows what's in it 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 4