random thots

Mr. Peanut

I was just watching some show that was playing some black and white clips of hitler going the fuck off like he liked to do and it just kinda dawned on me; all throughout school and any documentary Ive ever seen, the only mention of japanese involvement in WWII was pearl harbor, japanese internment, and the nukings. Im gonna go do some internettin now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just watching some show that was playing some black and white clips of hitler going the fuck off like he liked to do and it just kinda dawned on me; all throughout school and any documentary Ive ever seen, the only mention of japanese involvement in WWII was pearl harbor, japanese internment, and the nukings. Im gonna go do some internettin now.

Japan has committed some monstrosities, including ones they still won't fully admit to.  Look up what they've done to the Chinese.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Although something about doing that at blockbuster or Hollywood video is much less stressful for some reason. The internet ruins everything. 

There's no virtual replacement for a tactile emersive and interactive experience. 

Also youre just getting old man

• Truth 1

I like when people (especially whites) get accused of racism and they get defensive and come back with the "I'm the least racist person" defense.  Really?!  Even if they didn't do anything wrong, you, random whitey, are the least racist person?  All this time we've been focused on people like MLK and somehow you got overlooked.

• LOL! 1

On 4/12/2021 at 7:47 AM, One Man Banned said:

I like when people (especially whites) get accused of racism and they get defensive and come back with the "I'm the least racist person" defense.  Really?!  Even if they didn't do anything wrong, you, random whitey, are the least racist person?  All this time we've been focused on people like MLK and somehow you got overlooked.

This made me laugh out loud 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, +plus+ said:

This made me laugh out loud 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:47 AM, One Man Banned said:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2019/11/white-man-brags-about-how-diverse-toronto-is-to-his-group-of-white-friends/

• Truth 1