Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Peanut

random thots

Recommended Posts

Like that cool as chill whale shark vs a shark type whale, former dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

watching Predator and noticing Arnold  doesn’t eat anything, but he still has mad energy in the tank to fight an alien that’s been eating whole people all week.

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was thinking of starting another thread: "Official VHS/DVD Thread"(or something close to that title..)

 

somewhere you can post flicks of your collection of vhs/dvds just as in the zine thread i recently put up. i was actually surprised that the zine thread got as much content as it did. i personally don't have an epic collection(only 2 vhs anymore..), but think that if there were contributors who go hard for that type of stuff it might be an ok thread.

 

any ideas/suggestions? ..or won't it be a popular thread?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i have had all of those bites except one, and i hope i never have to experience it...the bedbug.

Edited by nicklesndimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 6:08 AM, nicklesndimes said:

was thinking of starting another thread: "Official VHS/DVD Thread"(or something close to that title..)

 

somewhere you can post flicks of your collection of vhs/dvds just as in the zine thread i recently put up. i was actually surprised that the zine thread got as much content as it did. i personally don't have an epic collection(only 2 vhs anymore..), but think that if there were contributors who go hard for that type of stuff it might be an ok thread.

 

any ideas/suggestions? ..or won't it be a popular thread?

I could go nuts in the zine thread but it involves emptying huge tubs of zines so I wont sadly. Just a trickle

 

 I no longer have VHs or DVD's except for a smattering of discs I'm not sure what to do with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how many hours we have spent on this forum.....We got our post counts. But what if the hours were right there next to it? Like the iPhone screen time but 12oz. Shit would be wild brehs. 

  • Like 1
  • Truth 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

listing some of my things on ebay....finding that i'm feeling somewhat attached to personal possessions and not wanting to let them go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 11:50 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I wonder how many hours we have spent on this forum.....We got our post counts. But what if the hours were right there next to it? Like the iPhone screen time but 12oz. Shit would be wild brehs. 

from 2005 to about 2011 my 12oz time would be roughly equal to my work time i think!

 

 

  • Truth 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd enjoy passing Greta Thunberg on the road and throwing a piece of garbage out the window.  Not because I enjoy littering, but just to see the look on her face.

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy outside screaming shirtless  about “moolies” is someone I’d like to hit in the fucking head with a hammer.

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, where said:

This guy outside screaming shirtless  about “moolies” is someone I’d like to hit in the fucking head with a hammer.

Update went outside and it was a shitshow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept agitated these racist pieces of human excrement until the cops came and took shirtless bro away fuck that dude throw him in the fire, Massachusetts is a shithole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, where said:

This guy outside screaming shirtless  about “moolies” is someone I’d like to hit in the fucking head with a hammer.

I have not heard that term in forever.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'm checking out and hear them calling for loss prevention on the overhead even though I've done nothing wrong I feel like I'm about to get accused of stealing shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...