Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Peanut

random thots

Like that cool as chill whale shark vs a shark type whale, former dog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

watching Predator and noticing Arnold  doesn’t eat anything, but he still has mad energy in the tank to fight an alien that’s been eating whole people all week.

• LOL! 1

was thinking of starting another thread: "Official VHS/DVD Thread"(or something close to that title..)

somewhere you can post flicks of your collection of vhs/dvds just as in the zine thread i recently put up. i was actually surprised that the zine thread got as much content as it did. i personally don't have an epic collection(only 2 vhs anymore..), but think that if there were contributors who go hard for that type of stuff it might be an ok thread.

any ideas/suggestions? ..or won't it be a popular thread?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i have had all of those bites except one, and i hope i never have to experience it...the bedbug.

Edited by nicklesndimes

On 6/23/2020 at 6:08 AM, nicklesndimes said:

was thinking of starting another thread: "Official VHS/DVD Thread"(or something close to that title..)

somewhere you can post flicks of your collection of vhs/dvds just as in the zine thread i recently put up. i was actually surprised that the zine thread got as much content as it did. i personally don't have an epic collection(only 2 vhs anymore..), but think that if there were contributors who go hard for that type of stuff it might be an ok thread.

any ideas/suggestions? ..or won't it be a popular thread?

I could go nuts in the zine thread but it involves emptying huge tubs of zines so I wont sadly. Just a trickle

I no longer have VHs or DVD's except for a smattering of discs I'm not sure what to do with.

• Like 1

I wonder how many hours we have spent on this forum.....We got our post counts. But what if the hours were right there next to it? Like the iPhone screen time but 12oz. Shit would be wild brehs. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

listing some of my things on ebay....finding that i'm feeling somewhat attached to personal possessions and not wanting to let them go.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:50 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I wonder how many hours we have spent on this forum.....We got our post counts. But what if the hours were right there next to it? Like the iPhone screen time but 12oz. Shit would be wild brehs. 

from 2005 to about 2011 my 12oz time would be roughly equal to my work time i think!

• Truth 3

I think I'd enjoy passing Greta Thunberg on the road and throwing a piece of garbage out the window.  Not because I enjoy littering, but just to see the look on her face.

• Truth 1

This guy outside screaming shirtless  about “moolies” is someone I’d like to hit in the fucking head with a hammer.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

This guy outside screaming shirtless  about “moolies” is someone I’d like to hit in the fucking head with a hammer.

Update went outside and it was a shitshow 

I kept agitated these racist pieces of human excrement until the cops came and took shirtless bro away fuck that dude throw him in the fire, Massachusetts is a shithole 

14 hours ago, where said:

I have not heard that term in forever.  

When I'm checking out and hear them calling for loss prevention on the overhead even though I've done nothing wrong I feel like I'm about to get accused of stealing shit.