bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i would love to open my car door as one of u fixed gear fags rode past.

that is all.

i would love to turn your face into hambuger with my fist as you thought to yourself just before the lights went out...wow this guy isnt a hipster faggot i fucked uuuuuuuuuuuup.

silly ass shit. a bike is a fuckin bike. get over it.

some moron driving by me yesterday said FUCK FIXED GEARS. and i wasnt even on one. fuckin morons. haha

• Like 3

i watched a group of motorcycles (the chopped type) pass me this morning as i approached a fairly hairy descent.

never see those 'types' out so early (7am-ish) as i catch up to them on the long twisty downhill we're heading into a right hander and - down he goes.

dude layed down a custom bike because he apparently couldn't see that the ground was wet.

Deine Mudder in reference to that picture.

i had one of the top caps on my shivers blow out and spray oil into my face during a downhill run to make it worse i wasn't even wearing goggles at the time.. it blinded me (plus i had no clue wtf just happened) i flew off the trail into (thank god) some bushes and small trees ..

that guy on the other hand .. snapping both side like that .. ughh he went down hard.

i would love to turn your face into hambuger with my fist as you thought to yourself just before the lights went out...wow this guy isnt a hipster faggot i fucked uuuuuuuuuuuup.

silly ass shit. a bike is a fuckin bike. get over it.

some moron driving by me yesterday said FUCK FIXED GEARS. and i wasnt even on one. fuckin morons. haha

same reason why i don't get on my bike without my gun on me. people around here are nuts

• Like 1

haha yeah, right...my carry permit should only be valid when im not commuting anywhere. it's way better getting fucked with for riding a bike, obeying traffic laws. but this isn't the gun thread so i won't turn it into that, rather than bringing up the issue of people who actually do start shit over riding a bike.

Just moved next to golden gate park, which is lovely since "park" infers a great deal of unpaved nature type things. People talk a lot about the singletrack but I didnt find that much. It mostly just seems like sidewalk-wide, groomed, unpaved, sandy/tan-barkey/tree stumpy kinds of things that wind around the polo fields, golf course, boating area, and frisbee golf (I had no idea GG park had all those things). Choc if you recommend anything let me know... but I think I'll be taking more trips back to the east bay and over to Tam shortly.

Finally got a bike. Dawes SST AL off bikes direct.

248223_215277701838875_100000699393428_692355_7264870_n.jpg

Flip flop, rode it the first night on the freewheel about 15 miles through the city. Been riding it fixed since then. About 4 miles through the city the past 2 nights then i just got back from about 12 miles of backroads just now. Managed to keep my average speed at 15.5mph. It feels so good to be back on a bike.