bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Took the crossbike down a rather scary looking rock garden. Bike thought i was being mean to it and rear hub locked up. Walked 11 miles home. That is all.

Also that picture of this year's Giro D'italia looks epic in the same way listening to 200 lycra'd up grown men complain is epic.

I wish someone invented a race that included every aspect of cycling into one. Instead of just crits and tt's there should be some DH and cross country in there too.

3334268734_f6373554a2_o.jpg

graemeObree.jpg

Fuckkk

I have been playing with the idea of buying bicycles, cleaning and tuning them and reselling. I am sure there are many already on this hustle but whatever, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Does the schwinn in the pic look worth 50 bones? Thoughts?

20pq4ja.jpg

To pay for it but really I am just throwing numbers around for ideas more than anything. I had a handful of bikes a few months ago that I donated to a charity. Afterwards I was looking on Craigslist and got to thinking that it would have been worth my time to sell the bikes after all.