bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

i would say it is definitely worth the 50 bucks, but you are going to have to put four times that into it just to make it half way decent.

probably more if you are going to chrome everything again.

im thinnking of undertaking a restoration project too, but just for my own use not resale.

probably get a frame/set up from Fabers:

Fabers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Self-talk in sport has been widely researched with somewhat conflicting results (Van Raalte et al., 1995; Perkos et al., 2002). al., 1995; Perkos et al., 2002). this study was to assess the effectiveness of three different self-talk interventions on endurance performance. nine cyclists who performed a 20-minute cycling ergometer workout two times per week for five weeks. At each workout participants were requested to cycle as far as possible. A multiple-baseline design was utilized, which after varying baseline lengths allowed for the implementation of one out of three self-talk interventions: self-regulated positive self-talk, assisted positive self-talk, and assisted negative self-talk. self-talk. Results revealed a performance increase in all groups with the greatest increase being found in the assisted positive self-talk condition.

So i'm still looking at buildin something up from scratch. but my money game just got

fucked up and i have to think cheaper. my lil sis lives out in SD and said i should check

this online shop out prices seem legit but too good to be true. i don't know shit about

this place or the quality of they're bikes. Ralphy? Anyone?

http://sgvbicycles.com/Single_Speed_Freewheel_Bikes

shit dude a complete build for 325$ i dunno...seems questionable

for that you are probably better doing a conversion on something you can evaluate yourself before you buy.

+1

their bikes look like shit anyway.

get an old steel frame that you like, and that fits your size,

and upgrade as you go.

or get an old race bike, and convert that.

• Like 1

Eww @ that Trek.

Chocula - the RR was ~8,000ft. of climbing and 73 miles. Being a fat boy crit/track/cross guy, I made it about 42 miles in and 4,000ft. of climbing before pulling it with some cramps. 11-23 cassette was a mistake. Probably could have prolonged the misery with a 27t, but I wanted to save some for the crit.

The crit was the biggest field I've ever raced in. 150 riders, 28mph average, 75 minutes, 50 ft of gain/loss per lap. I felt great with 3 laps to go but promptly got bounced around like a pinball with guys simultaneously bumping into me on both sides and as a result had my aggression and testosterone go out the window at the end of the race in favor of just staying upright. Rolled through the line with my teammates in about the top 3rd of the pack; for the fact that the guys winning are mostly pros or on developmental squads, we held our own decently.

At this point I'm just trying to get my cat 2 upgrade before burning out for the summer and than gearing up for CX in the fall. Getting close... I'm a win away from upgrading :D

I'd say you've been having a pretty decent season, so far, Rubbish. Come CX time... you'll be killin'em. Thankfully you're too young to be in the Masters A field. I'm gunnin' to be on fire by the time the first Cross Crusade race hits Alpenrose. This year is going to be a lot tougher than last year now that I'm an A. At least I won't be racing against the pros... well, maybe ex-pros.

Been steady training. Amazing how quickly your form comes back when you train right. I'm not even at 60%, yet, but I feel a hell of a lot quicker and smoother than I did even two weeks ago. Looking forward to the end of the season crits.

Rubbish... you doing Cirque in June?