The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SAN FRANCISCANS: my studio costs $2700 and I stepped on human feces & 1 used syringe on my morning commute

CITY: we hear you, action must and will be taken. Scooters are now illegal

SF-ANS: what

CITY: no more delivery robots

SF-ANS: but

CITY: workplace cafeterias are forbidden

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/26/2018 at 10:40 PM, fat ralphy said:

SAN FRANCISCANS: my studio costs $2700 and I stepped on human feces & 1 used syringe on my morning commute

CITY: we hear you, action must and will be taken. Scooters are now illegal

SF-ANS: what

CITY: no more delivery robots

SF-ANS: but

CITY: workplace cafeterias are forbidden

First time I was in SF, I went out with my camera at night to get some pics of things.  Shit was a lot different from other cities I've been to.  Most midwest cities, most people avoid a white dude with a camera at night because they either don't want to lie to the cops about the upcoming multiple stabbing or whatever reason.   SF I had random people from cops to off-duty bus drivers warning me that the neighborhood was "bad" in the direction I was walking.   Umm...  no shit that's why I'm heading that way?

Anyway, I walked out of the hotel and saw a folded up dollar on the ground about 20 feet up and grabbed it as usual, threw it in my pocket.   About three blocks away I reach in my pocket and accidentally grab the thing...  something is inside.   It turns out to be a decently large amount of meth.  Oh well.  I throw it in my hotel room after figuring out what it is and didn't not do a bump when I was tired one day.  Rest got tossed.  Told one of the work guys later and he's all "fuck, you should have given that to me".  LOL.  

Exactly one night after finding that, I'm walking down the same street but almost a block up and notice a baggie on the ground.   This time it's ~1g of coke.  That was carefully disposed of via ancient methods involving the now-rolled dollar I found the meth in.  At this point I'm thinking...  dafuq is SF trying to get me hooked on stimulants for?  Along with:  That wasn't bad coke.    Never had any of that happen again while I was there. 

Next time I was there I had a dude come up and ask me for $20 to buy crack.  I decided to give it to him because most of the dudes asking me for money there just made up random bullshit to ask for money, but he was honest, so  I gave him $20 and he asked if I wanted to come smoke some crack with him.  I considered it for a minute because of the lulz but I was at one of work's "fun" trips to the bars / etc and thought it might not be entirely appropriate and neither would having a heart attack at work the next day. 

• LOL! 3