The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

utter fuckin' nonsense... ^

why the fuck would yi want to dive aboot in a fuckin' rimmed up green-hoose that would appear to have little or nae workin' windows...

plus he'd be sweatin' like a black man on a rape charge wearing that big heavy leather coat driving said green hoose...

nice wheels though... and that crease in the fuckin' boys troosers is something to be admired...

miss contests piss me off. Driving out of my community you see big ugly ass signs welcoming you and oh yea. By the way this is/was home to miss USA or miss Michigan 2K?. What it should say is. Welcome to

(insert abcs city) home of the 95% high school graduation rates or something worth mentioning or nothing at all. I had the misfortune of reading some shit the most recent Miss USA said. She polluted our news because she is from the Detroit area and all it made me want to be mean to her and treat her bad. What a fucking cunt. They make a big deal about some bitch only because she look pretty. Not based on any sort of accomplishment or by merit of anything. Not because she is a good person in fact she sounds like little more than a self absorbed piece of shit.