The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So I was trolling YouTube and stumbled upon some cope2 vids. I put as a comment "cope2 is a snitch!" and someone replied to me writing this..

(caps lock too)

YO BITCHASS PUSSY YOU PIE BITCH! WHODA FUCK YOU THINK DIS IS NIGGA? STTUPIDPIE SONS O' BITCHES? YO CANT ROLL UP IN HERE, DISRESPECTIN MAH HOOD, AND DISRESPECTING MAH BOI "COPE2" THAT'S RIGHT, NIGGA, UCUZ:I PUT MTY DICK IN YAH MUTHA'S MOUTH THATS RIGHT, SUCKS THE CUMOUT, THEN COPE TAKES A TURN. WE RAPE YOUR MOM. THATS HOW SHIT IYUZ IN DA HOOD MO-FUCKUZ PIE ASS BITCH PUSSIES! CRIP LIFE HOMIE+++ PLUS CRIPIN' MAH HOME DAWGS. CRIP WALK THE TOP!

Should have said that he pointed you out.

You must spread some pie before giving it to Obnoxious again.

so the fam took me and the old fella on vacation for the holiday weekend. Come home and the fucking guy had turned the fridge and the freezer off. (because its clearly a waste of electricity) Everything has to be tossed. Im umad at the moment. I make a lot of home made soup from scratch and freeze em. Im not sure if its still good. It was still kinda cold in the freezer but it was all thawed. Probably have to toss it all. No food. Top that off. I only insist that he shower once a week. He dont move around too good and besides. I dont want him falling in the shower. So anyhow... Its been 13 days because of the vacation. Im like look man. U got to wash up and he throws a fucking fit. Fuck outta here. He started hitting things and swinging on me.

Happy tuesday errbody.