-=Owned=-

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, there is a chance that, if the person that hacked the account isn't a complete idiot, that he or she used a proxy to log in and the IP would be no good. I don't know as much as dhabz, but there is probably a way to track this if you contact that proxy and get a user log. Also, in order to use johntheripper he would have to have a copy of the .pwl file from 12oz, which might be hard to get, I don't know. Access driver would have taken a week and a half to sort through all of the users, but thats the face of obsession I guess...

Milton - I know people, hairy sweaty people, whose breath smells of marinara...

Originally posted by GnomeToys

$20.00 a year to protect yourself from the 10 people too fucking stupid to hit the printscreen button on their keyboard sounds really worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Some of us aren't teenagers that use the computer and their flicks just for 12oz. People use tons of non-graff flicks for actual jobs such as graphic design and photography.

Originally posted by Devilush

okay this is weird.

i cant see the IP address because i dont have access. but i have a thing going on right now so we'll see what comes up.

also so i go into my photobucket account and all the flicks are fucking gone!!! all gone!! gone gone gone gone gone!!!

obviously someone likes to look at my flicks not only that but steal my graffiti flicks. i dont get it. if you wanted my flicks or if you wanted to see me, ask me. dont hack into my account and get all psycho on me like this.

this is nuts. i cant belive i have to deal with this on a monday morning sober.

Hopefully the mods could help and see what IP they left. Then compare it to other members and hopefully take action.

seeking, Hesh, Tesseract?

Originally posted by Milton

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, there is a chance that, if the person that hacked the account isn't a complete idiot, that he or she used a proxy to log in and the IP would be no good. I don't know as much as dhabz, but there is probably a way to track this if you contact that proxy and get a user log. Also, in order to use johntheripper he would have to have a copy of the .pwl file from 12oz, which might be hard to get, I don't know. Access driver would have taken a week and a half to sort through all of the users, but thats the face of obsession I guess...

Milton - I know people, hairy sweaty people, whose breath smells of marinara...

I didn't want to entertain the idea of a proxy, as to avoid making things sound grimmer than they already are. Also, I believe that pwl files are only on WIN32 servers....Anyhow, on the proxy note, they aren't the easiest thing to daisychain up and use to mask identity, alot of people are probably too lazy to mess with it.

Also... whoever did this, if caught, will be looking at a SERIOUS jail sentence. This is what our gov likes to call cyber terrorism these days. Devilush file charges when the person is found. This is no joke, it's not a "harmless" prank or a good way to achieve vengeance... it's a good way to fuck yourself out of alot of money and freedom. I hope who did it suffers the most terrible 10" extent of the law possible because of this.

Re: Re: Re: -=Owned=-

Originally posted by Devilush

i am looking at you. a lil bird told me something.

When I first read it I thought you were the one claiming to have "owned" someone's account or that you were joking. I then realized later that someone else actually posted this thread under your name and made all of those claims. So I apologize if I was "joking" along. I didn't think someone actually got into your account.

But I hope you're not implying that I did this. That's some crazy shit. To be all obsessed looking into people's accounts and shit. That person really needs to get a life. We'll find out after the mod investigation.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

it took five minutes. i'm gonna go tan now.

anyway, i'm hoping the culprit is theo. haha what a prick.

You're a fucking idiot. I guess the remarks I made to you in your past threads really got you heated, that's why you bring my name up in almost every single one of your posts.

I don't know shit about hacking because that's gay computer nerd shit.

I would never do some pointless obsessed stalking and go to such lengths to invade someone's privacy. For what?

Like someone said, Devilush is cool to everyone and I got respect for her.

We'll see who it is when the mods compare the addresses. I'm anxious to know.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well _try_ not to get defensive if you're not guilty, it raises suspicions.

I'm simply trying to clear things up. I think they pointed the finger because my first responses were in a joking manner since I initially believed Dev was joking and was actually posting that herself. When I saw that it wasn't her, then I took it serious and apologized for thinking it was a joke. I didn't think someone would actually do this.

To me that's some punk shit to hide in the shadows and get into people's accounts and brag about it like an anonymous punk.

Like I said, we'll all see after the mods find out.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I don't know shit about hacking because that's gay computer nerd shit.

You seem to know a thing or two about "gay nerd shit" from the sounds of it. I don't wanna step on your toes though man. Just, expect people to say, "Is this your card?" when you speak like a bigot.

You seem to know a thing or two about "gay nerd shit" from the sounds of it. I don't wanna step on your toes though man. Just, expect people to say, "Is this your card?" when you speak like a bigot.

Well, I don't see how I was speaking like a bigot. And what basis would you say I know about "gay nerd shit"?... "from the sounds of it"?? That's bigotry right there.

The point is (let's not get off track), it doesn't make sense for me to be accused on no basis or grounds whatsoever. I don't associate myself with that type of hacking shit. If anything I make fun of those fools.

what the fuck is going on here? i don't know what this is about and i dont feel like reading the e-drama.

if i had to bet, i'd say theo isn't guilty of some stupid e-fuckery. always seemed a little more mature than that to me.

ahhhh the 12oz soap opera continues...

Originally posted by iquit

what the fuck is going on here? i don't know what this is about and i dont feel like reading the e-drama.

if i had to bet, i'd say theo isn't guilty of some stupid e-fuckery. always seemed a little more mature than that to me.

ahhhh the 12oz soap opera continues...

iquit, now you're a man with some brains.

Niggas don't know so they just want to point the finger at someone. I don't know either, but I'm not just gonna start playing the blame game.

They'll look stupid when we find out who it is.

This is inky...

This whole situation really saddens me. I'm sorry Dlush and I wish I could help. I'm sure tt feels the same way but he is napping on the couch right now.

I'm sure the assmunch will get whats coming to him.

Guest SayOne

were the fuck is Cockroach

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Niggas don't know so they just want to point the finger at someone. I don't know either, but I'm not just gonna start playing the blame game.

but we cant trust the same kid that threw a get together that turned into a massive party and broke mad furniture while cliff and claire where away...Imean come on

Re: were the fuck is Cockroach

Originally posted by SayOne

but we cant trust the same kid that threw a get together that turned into a massive party and broke mad furniture while cliff and claire where away...Imean come on

:lol: oh i remember that episode!

Re: were the fuck is Cockroach

Originally posted by SayOne

is that also the episode where he convinced theo that they should shave their heads? and he wound up looking stupid?

Guest mikro137

I didn't want to entertain the idea of a proxy, as to avoid making things sound grimmer than they already are. Also, I believe that pwl files are only on WIN32 servers....Anyhow, on the proxy note, they aren't the easiest thing to daisychain up and use to mask identity, alot of people are probably too lazy to mess with it.

to not entertain the idea of a proxy , is very naive. proxy servers are way too common nowadays.

devilush , i feel you pain. remember those assholes that hacked into my website , and got all of my bank info and shit?

fawkers.

what happened was really shitty, no doubt... devilush sounds really nice online....the fucker will eventually be found, now lets not glorify this for him/her by making the thread longer.

remember when teases name got broken into?, and someone attempted to post his personal details? it pisses me off that no one really cared when that happened but now when its devilush everybodys pretending to care more than they actually do.

Archived