-=Owned=-

Devilush

Guest BROWNer

hmm...i don't wanna get too talkative on the penile/pube front,

but...i hear guys with small units shave the pubic area in order

to increase size perception.....i guess that pic proves it.

*wait...no, it doesn't prove it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BROWNer

what the hell is a timestamped access sql php blingtron log?

hahaha, you said gangling.... that's similar to the level that "diddle" was on. Sql is database software.... think of all the information stored about the users/threads/sections/etc for a web forum as rows and columns.... that's what it is. SQL goes a little bit further than just basic databasing, it allows for network connectivity to the stores of information.

I like how everyone around here likes to refer to me as a ":cough:hacker"....I don't see it the same way, I'd say I'm a little more knowledgable, but that doesn't mean I'm malicious. There's a good chance that whoever did this to you Devilush can be caught. I will also go on to say that this "hacking" that was witnessed is merely llama like password cracking n00b steez. If this person was a real hacker, they'd be writing shellcodes for 0-day exploits....

Guest BROWNer

dhabsz, you're not fooling us.

i think the general perception for most

people is you have 3 types of compusers(go ahead

and bite this ill compound word i just made up for computer users)..

computards, mid level users, and people like yourself, which

is leaps and bounds ahead of mid level users, thus creating a

godlike wonderment for the sheer nerdosity of it all. these people

are commonly referred to as..hackersz. no?

wow.... I wonder who it was. Are the mods going to make a public example out of him/her?

and as an aside....

What happend to Devilush is some creepy and sneaky shit,

but I'm not suprised that something like this would happen.

I guess in a way being one of the famous 12ozers

could attract 'obsessive fans' just like a real celebrity.

Devilush has posted pics of herself and done some things

that might be considered very risky to do online. I'm not saying

that it's wrong, because it totally adds to the character of the fourm,

but there's certainly a good chance that some lurker would develop an unhealthy attraction to her.

so the lesson to learn..... change those passwords often

because ID theft is going to be the 'armed robery' of the new century.

Haha, yes, I know, but I guess you'd have to "be in my shoes" so to speak to know what I mean.... It's alot like my friend that's all bad ass at painting, and I say he's really good, but he'll say he's just alright.... same idea I guess. I just know that there's so much that I don't know, and to me it makes the amount of knowledge I have look like a drop in a bucket.

Anyhow, Devilush I sent you a message on myspace. And a little bit off topic, but, I think you and BROWNer both should join the nerd empire on slsk... there's quite a few cool people that stay there religously. And two more wouldn't hurt.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

wow.... I wonder who it was. Are the mods going to make a public example out of him/her?

and as an aside....

What happend to Devilush is some creepy and sneaky shit,

but I'm not suprised that something like this would happen.

I guess in a way being one of the famous 12ozers

could attract 'obsessive fans' just like a real celebrity.

Devilush has posted pics of herself and done some things

that might be considered very risky to do online. I'm not saying

that it's wrong, because it totally adds to the character of the fourm,

but there's certainly a good chance that some lurker would develop an unhealthy attraction to her.

so the lesson to learn..... change those passwords often

because ID theft is going to be the 'armed robery' of the new century.

just creepy. its so weird to read this because you dont realize that there is an audience that we dont see around here. lurkers if you will. i mean, at least dont delete the pics from photobucket dammit. copy them but dont delete them.

whoever it is, i do hope that you are happy with yourself. i do hope that you gained everything that you wanted to gain by doing this. but i will let you know, i wont quit finding out who you are. i am a persistent bitch.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Anyhow, Devilush I sent you a message on myspace. And a little bit off topic, but, I think you and BROWNer both should join the nerd empire on slsk... there's quite a few cool people that stay there religously. And two more wouldn't hurt.

wrote you back and thanks for the help dirty. its much appreciated.

if i do go there, i wouldnt get any work done. :(

Guest im not witty

oh man, just when you thought it was safe. wow. this will go down in the dozen history. just like bobboi. someone is gonna get fucked.

Guest im not witty

if you dont know then it was just before your time. just some more sneakiness that went down in this ridick soap opera we call home.

i have no idea who it is. i hope someone could find out.

well i am officially tired after today. its 90 degrees outside and my servers look like they are going to blow up. so, i better get out of here.

mods, please keep me posted.

Guest im not witty

yea, nut job antigraf person thingie. infiltrated the board and made friends with everybody, for what purpose who knows. then someone else came across her (anti graf) site and she twas exposed. she was the first person to be condemmed if memory serves.

Personally, I don't think it's some obsessed stalker. I mean, as possible as that is, it sounds more like some 15 year old kid, fucking around because he can. But thats just my opinion.

I also would think that the IP should stay the same. I'm not familiar with VB, but I know that with phpBB, IP's don't change when a post is edited.

Well, I hope you figure out who did this.

Re: Suggestion

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

If you keep a lot of valuable flicks for yourself or for work, use www.PictureTrail.com

You pay $20 a year, but it comes with right click protection (so people can't save your flicks when you post them), and no one can get into your account by messing with the URL.

I used to have the HTML code for this but I can't flippin find it now.

Archived