-=Owned=-

Devilush

that's because tease likes to sit here and talk shit to anyone he feels like it to..or when someone steps on his toes and he gets defensive like some 8 year old.

devilush doesn't say anything to anyone. if someone's talking dumb shit to her, she at least acts like the bigger person and ignores them.

THATS WHY NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT TEASE...and i'm sure the feelings remain the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatbastard

remember when teases name got broken into?, and someone attempted to post his personal details? it pisses me off that no one really cared when that happened but now when its devilush everybodys pretending to care more than they actually do.

It's called "double standards". This especially applies at a sausage party called 12oz Prophet.

fatbastard, please refer to: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=53293

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

maybe i should spend hours posting detailed bios of my friends, complete with video footage of random stupidity.

its a lot more interesting to look at than your bullshit. More organized too.

Dev, after rereading the whole thread, sorry to hear about it all. What info did the post? (not exact just 'they posted my name and number') jjust outta curiosity

good morning everyone,

no word yet im guessing. :(

i felt like i was going to have a heart attack last night i swear. the heat was unbearable and this whole account shit pissed the fuck out of me. my head would have exploded if i stayed in the office or even on 12oz worrying about this shit.

you know what workplaces should have? is a shower. so if someone totally stresses out, they take a nice cold shower. i did as soon as i got home, smoked a bowl and i felt so much better. relaxed.

which then i had my mind cleared up. this is really some fucked up shit. this person has my personal information and knows my name. this person has most of my graf flicks, my personal flicks, and random flicks. they went into my email and most likely looked at all my mail. its really fucked up and i feel violated of my privacy. should i be paranoid now that the person knows where i live or has my number? i felt that way last night. its not a good feeling to feel this way in my own apartment.

if we do find this person, i'm sorry but i am going to press charges (like dirty habit says). i am pissed off and violated. you mess with me, i will fuck you up. i hate to even go that far, but you did it. i feel that it is fucked up, and so be it.

what bothers me the most is that i didnt do anything to anyone. or so i hope i didnt. this person randomly chose me to bother and had so much time to follow my fucking trail. i will say that this person really needs to get a fucking life. i'm sorry if you're life isnt interesting. but for you

to stick your fucking nose into someone elses business is beyond me.

i am terribly disappointed. i'm tired and frankly, i am burnt out.

i do aplogize if i said anything insulting yesterday to anyone. its hard to think things straight when so many negative things are coming at you. i've said a lot of angry shit yesterday and i do aplogize for that. i didnt mean to, and this situation got the worst of me.

theo - yes you joking around like that made me point my finger at you. i'm sorry, but seriously everyone to me is suspicious (of course with some chosen few who have stood by my side all these years). its a serious matter and i'm not taking this shit as a joke. so i'm sorry for pointing my finger at you. seriously, anyone in this situation would do the same exact thing. you come into work and your passwords dont work. of course it started on 12oz. and there are so many fucking assholes on here that someone had to target me. i dont know many of you people, not well for that matter. it is the internet and it is anonymous for the most part. just try to put yourself in my shoes. friends?

mikro - i totally remember that. you emailed me asking for help. now i know.

when - totally kick the shit out of this person. i will bake cookies for everyone because everyone has been so supportive. my online homies.

onsecondplease - no information was given. thank god.

thanks for the support everyone. it really means a lot to me.

Originally posted by Devilush

thanks for the support everyone. it really means a lot to me.

if you feel the need for some degenerate punk rockers to help go after this kid, just let me know and we'll hop bart. seriously. my friend's mom got fucked over by identity theft, and my stepdad had a pretty bad scare with it too. 'tis bullshit.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

if you feel the need for some degenerate punk rockers to help go after this kid, just let me know and we'll hop bart. seriously. my friend's mom got fucked over by identity theft, and my stepdad had a pretty bad scare with it too. 'tis bullshit.

not only will i cook you all dinner, i will buy the beer. :)

and yes, still nothing. i'm sure its not that easy.

Guest BROWNer

maybe i'm being paranoid, but i was thinking that if you

press charges and this thread ever comes up, the threats

of death and violence against this person wouldn't look too good..:D

Originally posted by BROWNer

of death and violence against this person wouldn't look too good..:D

but yea like i've said, i've apologized for the mean words yesterday.

sorry i can't help.

but i'm not too learned in the computer technology department.

i do however, have a shower here at work you are more than welcome to come use whenever you feel the need

;)

hope it works out

Originally posted by BROWNer

of death and violence against this person wouldn't look too good..

not to mention the fact that so many of her contacts are involved in... grafitti!

I'm sure that who ever was low enough to break into her account would probably be low enough to claim that he was on some 'stop-grafitti-terrorism' bullshit. I just think that could make things ugly. Hopefully the 12oz Mods can make things right (and safer for the rest of us) without bringing any outside authorities into it.

IMO

you know, this kinda worries me...who else has this person chosen to fuck with w/o telling them? hopefully the mods or raven will do something about this asap.

i'm sure it's not that hard to figure out when a particular member has logged in to 12oz, like dhabz said, it's an sql db

well, in any case, good luck with this shit. don't stress too hard, it'll be taken care of.

who else has this person chosen to fuck with w/o telling them?

well I cant be 100% sure because the original post and the quote of it are gone,

but didnt the person say that he just correctly guessed at her password?

I dont think all this talk of hax0rs is all that relevant if it was just a lucky guess.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

well I cant be 100% sure because the original post and the quote of it are gone,

but didnt the person say that he just correctly guessed at her password?

I dont think all this talk of hax0rs is all that relevant if it was just a lucky guess.

well, i highly doubt it was some l33t cat, but if the person guessed one persons password, they could just as easily guess someone elses. there should be a record of someone incorrectly logging in over and over in dlush's case...i'm sure it took more than one guess. they could have bruteforced it, too. don't put that past any newb.

Originally posted by casekonly

but if the person guessed one persons password, they could just as easily guess someone elses.

hardly.

take the most basic of passwords... birthdate, family birthdays, anniversary etc.

Unless there are other people on here who really dont put much though into the password,

then I dont think that the person could get into other accounts.

If it was indeed the case that Devilush had an easy to guess password,

and let enough personal info out that a stranger could guess it,

then It would only be a matter of time before some prick pulled this stunt.

maybe i should be a bitch to everyone. eh?

hahah

well no the old 12oz password was hard as fuck to guess. it has numbers, capital letters, and lower case letters. and it didnt make any sense.

if you want to see what the person wrote, go to the first page, theo quoted it.

why me though? thats what puzzles me the most.

hahha it looks like i'll be feeding half of the 12oz community.

dont worry bout me, vegetarian and i have never drank alcohol, however, it does take a lot to feed the awesome that is inside of me, so kill a lot of plants and ill be there soon,

good luck with it all, and yes, that person will die...

oh, <key3>you are from canada, stop that somehow, haha, seem really knowledgable though, damn....im playin

hardly.

take the most basic of passwords... birthdate, family birthdays, anniversary etc.

Unless there are other people on here who really dont put much though into the password,

then I dont think that the person could get into other accounts.

If it was indeed the case that Devilush had an easy to guess password,

and let enough personal info out that a stranger could guess it,

then It would only be a matter of time before some prick pulled this stunt.

hmm. i dunno. i'd guess that some people have "easy " to guess passwords but i'm thinking that someone probably tried several in one sitting if that is the case. same goes for bruteforcing. there will be a record unless dlush's pw was somethign like "dog".

i dunno. no sens ein speculating too much. i'd guess that the matter can be taken care of as soon as raven gets word of this.

it's gone. he edited it.

maybe to make it clear that he wasnt involved with the hack.

I guess if it was a complicated password then we have a bigger menace on our hands.

and yeah ... I'm from canada.

(and I'm suprised you dont know who I am)

maybe i should be a bitch to everyone. eh?

hahah

well no the old 12oz password was hard as fuck to guess. it has numbers, capital letters, and lower case letters. and it didnt make any sense.

why me though? thats what puzzles me the most.

when they saw how hawt you are, they probably felt bad for messing with you. if not, they're just completely ghey. don't worry, god sends people that steal others passwords to a special place called washington dc where they are forced to watch teletubbies and talk to tease on aim all day.

it's gone. he edited it.

maybe to make it clear that he wasnt involved with the hack.

I guess if it was a complicated password then we have a bigger menace on our hands.

and yeah ... I'm from canada.

(and I'm suprised you dont know who I am)

hint: jessica alba. set designer stole this person tag. person posted and bitched about it.

Originally posted by !@#$%

yo dlush.

any chance you accidentally stayed logged in somewhere and that's where you got tripped up?

any chance someone you know or don't know saw you enter your password?

no i was logged in at home. the only places that i am on the computer are at work and at home.

and i dont give passwords out to anyone. not even the hubby!

Archived