-=Owned=-

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this isn't even "leet haxor", look-i-got-into-nasa, sort of shit. its borderline creepy.

i know 12 oz is just a bunch of random strangers on the interwebspace but not matter what you think it has fostered a sense of community, and to post the fact you guessed her passwords in the name of security or teaching a lesson crushes the trust that alot of people have put into this site.

Punch in the face status 2004.

(sigh) it was me...i hacked into your account. i was mad bcuz you dissed me that one day i wanted to chill with you...;)

who would have that much time in their hands to do this? i know i don't; let alone be savvy enough to hack an account...crazy times we're livin in...

Originally posted by effyoo

this isn't even "leet haxor", look-i-got-into-nasa, sort of shit. its borderline creepy.

i know 12 oz is just a bunch of random strangers on the interwebspace but not matter what you think it has fostered a sense of community, and to post the fact you guessed her passwords in the name of security or teaching a lesson crushes the trust that alot of people have put into this site.

Punch in the face status 2004.

its creepy because he is almost stalking me. some uber looser type shit.

whatever. it wont drive me away. sorry to hurt your feelings so bad. sorry you cant man the fuck up.

slave- i knew it was you!! you uber nerd!

Originally posted by Weapon X

That’s some creepy shit right there. And to steal flicks? I hate thieves like that. Like man said, devilush, don’t sweat it. Fucking annoying, though. If it makes you feel any better, I’ll be failing my exam on Thursday. :o

its so fucking annoying. i just called the hubby and he is PISSED.

whoever it is...man. i feel sorry for you. you fucked up 12oz and what people can trust in. now we have creeps like you on 12oz stalking people, trying to hack into their accounts to have a "lesson learned". did your mom give you any love when you were younger? i dont get it.

tell me who you are if you arent scared.

i'm not sweating anything. i just want my graf flicks back. thats all.

who ever did this shit to my lady better not live in sf. its one thing to cross my lady and hack her account on this website, but to fuck with her personal accounts are a different story. if i find out who you are , i will put a goddamn 9mm bullet threw your goddamn head you worthless sack of shit. do not ever fuck with someones personal accounts, its crossing the line. i will beat the shit out of you and who ever is with you. don't think i'm writing checks i can't write because i'm sober, angry, need a beer, and have a shitty job. so in conclusion, i have anger problems this year and i'm looking for an excuse to kill somebody.

to everyone else have a nice day.:)

That's fucking wack someone hacked into your account, especially since you've always been so cool to everyone. You gotta remember that there's a bunch of jerk offs on this site too.

But it is not the first time it has happened on 12oz. I noticed it's not always someone that you may have offended. It may be someone you don't even talk to, or give a shit about, and they had nothing fucking better to do.

Fucking douche bags... get a life.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

That's fucking wack someone hacked into your account, especially since you've always been so cool to everyone. You gotta remember that there's a bunch of jerk offs on this site too.

But it is not the first time it has happened on 12oz. I noticed it's not always someone that you may have offended. It may be someone you don't even talk to, or give a shit about, and they had nothing fucking better to do.

Fucking douche bags... get a life.

i know. i dont think its tease anymore. he wouldnt be able to comprehend hacking. but i think its someone who right clicked on the images that i've posted because afterall, he did start with the photobucket account. which i have a hint on who that may be - stalker and obession much?

Originally posted by Pistol

with a couple clicks of a button literally any mod can click on IP, then cli click on view all usernames associated with that IP and condemn him or leak his info "somewhere".

yes exactly....i think all mods know this and can do it.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by kissmyass#1

if i find out who you are , i will put a goddamn 9mm bullet threw your goddamn head you worthless sack of shit.

comedy.

Guest BROWNer

okay, lemme get this straight..

this morning i peeped this real quick..

then i posted, and went back through page 1 just now.

and your intial post has been edited..

this person started this thread and wrote that shit?

then you edited it or they did?

where are the mods on this shit..you need

to get homeboy tesser all covert ops on this shiot..

Archived