-=Owned=-

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

and i dont give passwords out to anyone. not even the hubby!

werd to that.

some people are just super nosy

and cookies are a bitch.

dunno.

have you alerted raven?

he's usually pretty on top of things.

Originally posted by casekonly

don't worry, god sends people that steal others passwords to a special place called washington dc where they are forced to watch teletubbies and talk to tease on aim all day.

hahahahahahah that would be the worst.

kilo-yea the person said something like teaches you a lesson on passwords. i went into all your accounts and changed the passwords. i know your personal information like name, address, etc. btw you can log on to all your emails with the 12oz password.

and then something like i want tease's ampolas. :confused:

Originally posted by !@#$%

dunno.

have you alerted raven?

he's usually pretty on top of things.

no he's busy as it is. i've contacted hesh and seeking. they said the crew was working on it.

maybe its just a matter of days?

hahahahahahah that would be the worst.

kilo-yea the person said something like teaches you a lesson on passwords. i went into all your accounts and changed the passwords. i know your personal information like name, address, etc. btw you can log on to all your emails with the 12oz password.

malicious people are so fucked up...kinda sounds hypocritical coming from a writer, but we aren't talking about graffiti.

i think god might send some people (only the really, really bad ones) directly to teases house to stay in his bedroom and hear him talk about the fine chicks he "hollered" at while he was in traffic and his "boy" was driving. maybe that's where this person will go.

malicious people are so fucked up...kinda sounds hypocritical coming from a writer, but we aren't talking about graffiti.

i think god might send some people (only the really, really bad ones) directly to teases house to stay in his bedroom and hear him talk about the fine chicks he "hollered" at while he was in traffic and his "boy" was driving. maybe that's where this person will go.

casek=penis in the mouth,,,,always talkin like he knows whats up. I bet you have a smart person hired to talk for you and all you say is "dur dur dur urp dur

hint: jessica alba. set designer stole this person tag. person posted and bitched about it.

hahaha... touche.

I did do a fair bit of bitching about it.

Mostly because I didnt get to meet Ms.Alba.

Would you believe that my roomate had to take Jamie Priestly to a skating rink

yesterday so she could have lessons for her current movie?

Then the instructor got my rooate on skates so Jamie would have a partner.

I mean damn.... she didnt even take perveract shots!?!?!

It was wasted on her.

the simpson family is eatin breakfast, its apparent that marge made a shitty meal

Lisa to homer in a whisper: I can get us out of this

Lisa: Hey! dad, wanna go see my project for the science fair?

Homer (winks twice at lisa signifying he gets the idea): No lisa, but i sure dont wanna eat this crap

well no the old 12oz password was hard as fuck to guess. it has numbers, capital letters, and lower case letters. and it didnt make any sense.

i still use my original 12oz pw its just like i like my pws. on top of that, i use a random pw generator prog for all my "important" pws elsewhere. all of mine look like "R77np0sT" type shit. i suggest you do the same now. just keep a txt file of all ur logins and shit on ur comp for easy access.

and sorry to hear this happened. hacking is ok when used correctly, but this is just lame.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

hahaha... touche.

I did do a fair bit of bitching about it.

Mostly because I didnt get to meet Ms.Alba.

Would you believe that my roomate had to take Jamie Priestly to a skating rink

yesterday so she could have lessons for her current movie?

Then the instructor got my rooate on skates so Jamie would have a partner.

I mean damn.... she didnt even take perveract shots!?!?!

It was wasted on her.

dammit! why? why don't i get to take hot starlets to ice skate????

onesecondple: why don't you go get that girl who you had prank me and have herrrrrrrrr get her ass back on the phone? gah, do something constructive with these honeys i.e.: hand them over to me.

Re: Suggestion

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

If you keep a lot of valuable flicks for yourself or for work, use www.PictureTrail.com

You pay $20 a year, but it comes with right click protection (so people can't save your flicks when you post them), and no one can get into your account by messing with the URL.

that whole right clicking thing can be overridden with like 3 mouse clicks, so paying 20 bucks might make you think your shits copy protected but not really.

*edit and i'm not even talking about the whole print screen way cause that shit is what neanderthals would do have to print screen, paste into image editing soft etc.

look Devilush,

This may of already of been said but,

Theres programs out there that you can send to each other disguised as other files. when you have this in your system it means they can do anything to your computer. they can check everything you do when your online. All im saying is that has any friends or random people sent you any suspicous files, or told you to go on certain sites.

hope this helps :)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Speaking of guessing passwords, you guys heard of Adrian Lamo? Dude cracked the New York Times editorial database with nothing but a web browser, no extra tools needed whatsoever.

Article.

I'm very surprised we've had no answers yet... I hope progress has been made with this bullshit.

theo - yes you joking around like that made me point my finger at you. i'm sorry, but seriously everyone to me is suspicious (of course with some chosen few who have stood by my side all these years). its a serious matter and i'm not taking this shit as a joke. so i'm sorry for pointing my finger at you. seriously, anyone in this situation would do the same exact thing. you come into work and your passwords dont work. of course it started on 12oz. and there are so many fucking assholes on here that someone had to target me. i dont know many of you people, not well for that matter. it is the internet and it is anonymous for the most part. just try to put yourself in my shoes. friends?

You don't have to apologize about anything. Don't get me wrong I wasn't tripping. I just wanted to clear things up because I initially thought you posted this thread and you were joking so I thought I was just joking along. I fully understand your situation because I've had caseloads of DVD's, CD's and XBox games stolen from me in the military and I was quick to point fingers. I eventually found out who it was and the thing is, many times a thief is the last person you expect. So I fully empathize with you.

hmm....maybe you can check tease amp thread and see if anyone was posting that they wanted his amps or what not...thats a start raven needs to get sherlock holmes on his ass

Archived