circumcised or uncircumcised?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

82% of the worlds population is not circumcised, but 63% of americans are. 25% canadians, 10% kiwi's, 3% aussies, and 1% of the english.

cutting, broken up by america.

Northeast _69.6%

Midwest __ 80.1%

South __64.7%

West __ 34.2%

out of every girl i've ever seriously dated, none of them had ever been with an uncut dude before me, almost all had heard bad things, but after me, every single one of them were 'on the dick' (so to speak). they all told me sex felt better and they were more into going down on me, than anyone they'd ever been with (even after we split up i was told that). if it was just one girl, i might think she was just being nice, but for half a dozen of them to all tell me the same thing, and site the exact same reasons, either i've got a dick that should be bronzed, or there must be something to it.

the only people that ever talk about how gross it is are people who are passing down a story that was told to them by someone else.

seeks/www.google.com

There is some people who consider standing under running water for five minutes is a shower. I know that cleanliness is next to godliness, and so do a lot of others. For every girl like sugar who thinks that an intact penis is gross and smelly, there is a boyfriend of theirs that isn’t into showering or something.

I’ve never had any complaints. A lot of girls, from what I hear, have smelly pussies, too. I don’t blame it on anything but poor hygiene.

I do know this one guy who told me he got smegma in college. I still don’t know exactly what that shit is, but I was like :eek: ! “Don’t you shower?” I wonder about that guy…

Anyway, some people like unnatural things better. I have friends who prefer implants over the real thing. I don’t hate on their preference.

well..a long time ago i used to go out with an "uncut" and it fuckin disugsted me beyond the point of belief.. I'm not putting anybody down, it's just that people who have poor hygiene make me want to vomit.

I will shower three/four times a day if i feel i need it. And those who don't scrub their no-no area have problems.. I scrub mine like there's no tomorrow.:king:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

well..a long time ago i used to go out with an "uncut" and it fuckin disugsted me beyond the point of belief.. I'm not putting anybody down, it's just that people who have poor hygiene make me want to vomit.

I will shower three/four times a day if i feel i need it. And those who don't scrub their no-no area have problems.. I scrub mine like there's no tomorrow.:king:

TILL ITS RED RAW?

Originally posted by seeking

out of every girl i've ever seriously dated, none of them had ever been with an uncut dude before me, almost all had heard bad things, but after me, every single one of them were 'on the dick' (so to speak). they all told me sex felt better and they were more into going down on me, than anyone they'd ever been with (even after we split up i was told that). if it was just one girl, i might think she was just being nice, but for half a dozen of them to all tell me the same thing, and site the exact same reasons, either i've got a dick that should be bronzed, or there must be something to it.

the only people that ever talk about how gross it is are people who are passing down a story that was told to them by someone else.

seeks/www.google.com

THIS IS THE TRUTH. my experiences exactly. and from past conversations with both guys, and girls who were once ignorant about the uncut but have now been enlightened.

http://www.noharmm.org/images/knifeedge1.jpg'>

"i cut you so bad... you with i aint cut you so bad"

i got cut late... i was in ilke 4th grade had to go to the bathroom to put a fresh gauze pad on my shit...

i remember waking up after the surgery and moving a little and feeling my dick hurt like fire and pain...

wierd memories. that shit is no fun.. i mean missing school and sitting around eating and watching tv was cool but... meh.. glad its over with.

i think my shit healed wrong, you know how they use that thread that dissolves when they sew it up so it heals that way... well my shit is like...

you know what, nevermind.

one part is purple.

God damn, I wish they would've asked me before they cut off part of my dick. That was mine, dammit.

Sugar: if you have kids, please don't have your boys circumcised. It'd be like cutting the hood off your clit. People evolved with foreskins for a reason, and widespread circumcision started in the 19th century so people wouldn't masturbate. You'd think we'd be past that by now.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

the problem was that you dated a dirt ass, not that he was uncut. if you didnt wash your pussy for two days, trust me girl, you'd be smelling like a wet wombat yourself.

don't player hate.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I used to be biased, but no mo.

Both have their advantages.

ECh, but if your not circumsized, please, wash!

My friend is a piercer and she was doing work on an uncircumsized guy.

She pulled back his foreskin and said there was cottage cheesy stuff underneath.

why he didn't wash before he went to get the work done i don't know.

that was nasty...i will never look at cottage cheese the same way again.

i've never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised.

Originally posted by seeking

the problem was that you dated a dirt ass, not that he was uncut. if you didnt wash your pussy for two days, trust me girl, you'd be smelling like a wet wombat yourself.

don't player hate.

:lol:

that guy i used to go out with would make any normal human cringe.

Seemed like a clean person, wore clean clothes, but, just wasn't CLEAN..

:yuck:

I say i'd get my kid cut, but i'd probably pussy out at the last second and feel really guilty.

My friend's son who was born last year was gonna be cut, until the nurse had her watch some movie about how it's done. She also told her a true story of this baby getting cut, and they slipped, and umm, the parents somehow decided it would be a good idea to raise the baby as a girl.. so yea, that shit scares me.

it's starting to be done alot less. it's still the 'norm', but each year more and more people chose not to. hell, look at my figures, 66% of folks on the west coast are not cut, and that figure is from 94. i'm sure it's an even higher percentage now.

i'm sure i'm coming across as captain foreskin or something, but truth be told, i really don't care too much about this particular topic, i just hate when nonsense gets spread. plus, the idea of cutting off part of your baby just for the fuck of it seems kind of...insane.

Archived