circumcised or uncircumcised?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm not a jew and i'm from Europe, therefor uncircumcized..this whole talk is fuckin funny. That shit just dont happen around here and we're not some sickdicked bastards.

Its just a matter of hygene, i guess girls dont like to suck 3 day unwashed dicks one way or another. You must be real dirty to get cottage cheese on your dink.

why is it that americans consider female circumcision horrible, brutal mutilation, but everyone does it to their male children??

i don't agree with it.

if i ever have children, i think i'm gonna opt NO! get the FUCK AWAY FROM MY SON WITH THAT SCALPEL!!!

Damn, seeks, that’s an astute point on the Puritans trying to curb masturbation with circumcision. You learn something useful everyday.

Yeah, it seems to be only done by Jews and Americans, but quite a few white Canadians get it done, too. Still, most of the guys I’ve ever discussed this topic with that aren’t Jews are not circumcised, as they shouldn’t be.

"i think this is the first time in my life i've ever been bummed that someone wasnt a jew."

har har indeed.

Bleagh....who would want that big ugly ass fold of skin covering their dick? Imagine all the scuzz and funk getting trapped under there on a daily basis, the cleanliness issues alone make me cringe.

At least when my gf gives me head all she has to do is run a wet nap over it and it's go time.

WHat girl wants to peel back the human equivalent of a mudflap?

Originally posted by LENS

Bleagh....who would want that big ugly ass fold of skin covering their dick? Imagine all the scuzz and funk getting trapped under there on a daily basis, the cleanliness issues alone make me cringe.

now you've probably never seen one, but they aren't that bad.

(well the only one I've seen at least... my own).

plus there's probably more scuzz on my hands and feet than on my weewee

A lot of motherfuckers hating on the cut wanger...

I could give a fuck. Sex still feels awesome to me

and I don't need the extra length... I'm happy.

A few of my friends aren't cut though and they're

just like you... they say they love it. When I talk

to their girlfriends tho (cause I've been curious

if it's really pidgeon holing me) they say it really

doesn't matter... I think she said it just feels

"thicker at the top"... which makes sense.

Shit tho.. if I had the extra skin I'd put grapes

and straberries in it before I was hard and have

the ladyfriends have a snack...

Originally posted by smart

if he was Jewish then he'd be circumcised and he still wouldn't have to kill himself..

right, but he's pretty stupid, all we'd have to do is all act like were skin heads and he'd start to blame all the ills of the world on jew's, and he'd lynch himself.

problem solved.

seeks/sieg heil

Originally posted by S@T@N

I don't know too many guys who get yeast infections.

you do now.

yeast infectons are just a buildup of bacteria that is already present in the urethra and vagina. exposure of other weird shit can trigger yeast infections like whoa. my ex used to get them every time we'd do it on the rag or swapped back and forth between anal and vaginal sex. i got one once, too. it was weird, kinda tingled for about a day, then it went away. being a guy buying two package of monistat at an all night drugstore will get you the weirdest fucking looks ever.