circumcised or uncircumcised?

DETO

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

here that uncuts...published evidence shows that circumcised men have a wider variety of sexual activity, and women prefer circumcised men, mainly because of better genital hygiene

That is a bunch of crap. I don't care where you got your information from. STD's are going to get you no matter what. If you fuck up, you fuck up. Having a little extra skin doesn't make it easier to get STD's. And genital hygiene is all down to the owner. If you a fucking pig, you're dick is going to reak. Cut or uncut. Makes no difference. Yes, with foreskin you have to be cleaner and more aware of keeping shit out from underneath it. Yes it's smart to dab with a tissue after the shake.

Shit... I could go on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admit? I didn't admit to anything. I said that it didn't matter if you were or weren't cut. You're going to get an STD either way, if exposed to an STD. The idea that an uncut dick fucking a girl with HIV is at higher risk of catching the disease than a cut dick is absurd.

Dick talk got you flustered? Scared you're going to catch the "gay"?

haha. the fact that this thread even exists here is a constant source of amusement to me. it's also very indicative of our cultural ignorance in america. cat's who've been circumcised always have to be defensive and try proving that we're 'wrong', instead of just accepting that their parents chose to have a completely unecessary operation done on them, because society dictated that it should be. do you guys google info on the removal of tonsils, so you can show them the light as well?

if this dr. was correct in his statements that new research is showing how fantastic it is to have your kid cut, why is the national average of cut babies steadily declining? unless you're uncut or you suck dick, you have no idea what it's actually like nor does it make an iota of difference in your life, so why are you digging up info on the web to try and prove some point? go post in paper chase or something. ugh.

• 1 year later...

my doctor fucked up and brutalized my peppy, so before puberty i had a crooked turtleneck, but then i grew into my circumcision just fine.

we got my son circumcised.. were not jewish, but im willing to place money on bitches liking a circumcised member, so i look at it as a favor he would thank me for if he could.

this is a weird topic.

yo when I pull out my dinky for the first time in front of a girl, she looked really nervous and surprised..nah mean? what the fuck should I warn a bitch that I gots turban wrapped around my "head" before I pull it out and get on the grind?.... straight goods..seen

• 9 months later...

Archived