circumcised or uncircumcised?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

you do now.

exposure of other weird shit can trigger yeast infections like whoa.

my ex used to get them every time we'd do it on the rag or swapped back and forth between anal and vaginal sex.

You're either being literal with 'shit' or completely ignorant....swaping between anal and vaginal is definatelly the worst thing you can do hygene wise

Yo what the fuck is this shit. yo yall up in here talkin all about private parts like you just got the super duper howard stern dvd box set! yo like it was some kinda mafuckin prsonal confessional an shit. yo yall gettin all intimate like mafuckin church yo! yo yall faggots prolly got one hand on ya bible an hand on ya dick prayin an shit like yo forgive me father for i have sinned an shit! yo father why you cut off my fore skin an shit? yo these hoes be makin ma dick be hard like arithmatick So yo i bust nutts quick on bithces lips with my tripple dipped iced out dick an shit!

yo that was kinda hype but I aint come here to spit lyrics up in this bitch like biggie smalls in the womb yo im tryin to give yall the god sience! yo the real ill shit like aids namean! yo straight up this mafucka bangin on these keys like drug wars yo dropping knowledge on this shit gettin mafuckin scientifical an quantified an shit. yo this is my word peep it yo some a yall sakarin ass unatural mafuckas with ya texas chainsaw masaker ass dicks need to look in a mirror an shit. yo do you see a big ass wang on your forhead? yo some a yall prolly do cause yall some dickheads straight up but yo the rest a yall who be shakin ya heads like naw christ pizzy aint no dick here! yo all i gotta say to that shit is that if god wanted yall mafuckas to have that shit he woulda put that shit there his god damn self nawmean! yo some a yall doctor strangelove mafuckas with ya mutant cockface asses runin around skull fuckin girls with ya head between they legs like you was lickin that pussy yo yall dickheads need to get ya facts straight like heterosexuals! yo god made this mafucka right here like a lamborgini an shit! yo fuckin precisin tunin autobahn for that ass! yo god be up under a bitches hood with wrenchs fine tunnin that pussy so when this mafucka right here get behind the wheel yo i slam that shit in gear an mafuckin ondalay ondalay eeebbba mafuckin speedy gonzales knockin out pussy like them 3 mafuckas in house party! yo i pack heat like domino pizza bags an break hoes in half like mafuckina karate kicks! yo yall dumb mafuckas with ya ginsue ass dicks talkin about hoes dont like it cause its nasty. yo suck my nasty dick bitch! yo on the real yall faggots would prolly love that shit! yo yall prolly sittin there right now salivatin an shit like some cartoon ass coyote lookin at yo screen an seein big ass dancing cocks an shit! yo fuck yall faggots you aint touchin this dick but yo if you really want a taste a this here super hoe soaker just go put ya mouth on ya girls asshole cause i just got done blowin that shit out like circus clowns in canons word up! yo shootin dick flavored spitballs ya heard! yo straight smashin girls like i dropped a piano on the punani! yo i pack cock like a truck full a roosters ya heard! yo straight lightin up hoes like I threw a maltov cocktail ina tool shed! yo talk about ma nasty dick. yo ima name ma shit luke skywalker cause its as nasty as i want it to be! mafuckin dick all mighty an shit! yo straight up if you took a mafuckin poll like primary elections please believe that 110 percent a girls cry for this dick like it was argentina word up! yo so to all yall mafuckin voo doo ass freddy kruger ass mafuckas yo yall need to get off the dick like it was the 6 train at wall street station ya heard! all yall edward sissor hand ass jealous mafuckas need to go to ya rooms an think about that shit like you left yer roller skates at the top a the stares! yo I'm finished with what the fuck I had to say yall can get back to talkin about yo wee wee’s like you was relivin your last roller coaster ride!

CHRIST PUNCHER FUCKA METAFOR I GOT METAFORHUNDREDS ONER

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

Yo what the fuck is this shit. yo yall up in here talkin all about private parts like you just got the super duper howard stern dvd box set! yo like it was some kinda mafuckin prsonal confessional an shit. yo yall gettin all intimate like mafuckin church yo! yo yall faggots prolly got one hand on ya bible an hand on ya dick prayin an shit like yo forgive me father for i have sinned an shit! yo father why you cut off my fore skin an shit? yo these hoes be makin ma dick be hard like arithmatick So yo i bust nutts quick on bithces lips with my tripple dipped iced out dick an shit!

yo that was kinda hype but I aint come here to spit lyrics up in this bitch like biggie smalls in the womb yo im tryin to give yall the god sience! yo the real ill shit like aids namean! yo straight up this mafucka bangin on these keys like drug wars yo dropping knowledge on this shit gettin mafuckin scientifical an quantified an shit. yo this is my word peep it yo some a yall sakarin ass unatural mafuckas with ya texas chainsaw masaker ass dicks need to look in a mirror an shit. yo do you see a big ass wang on your forhead? yo some a yall prolly do cause yall some dickheads straight up but yo the rest a yall who be shakin ya heads like naw christ pizzy aint no dick here! yo all i gotta say to that shit is that if god wanted yall mafuckas to have that shit he woulda put that shit there his god damn self nawmean! yo some a yall doctor strangelove mafuckas with ya mutant cockface asses runin around skull fuckin girls with ya head between they legs like you was lickin that pussy yo yall dickheads need to get ya facts straight like heterosexuals! yo god made this mafucka right here like a lamborgini an shit! yo fuckin precisin tunin autobahn for that ass! yo god be up under a bitches hood with wrenchs fine tunnin that pussy so when this mafucka right here get behind the wheel yo i slam that shit in gear an mafuckin ondalay ondalay eeebbba mafuckin speedy gonzales knockin out pussy like them 3 mafuckas in house party! yo i pack heat like domino pizza bags an break hoes in half like mafuckina karate kicks! yo yall dumb mafuckas with ya ginsue ass dicks talkin about hoes dont like it cause its nasty. yo suck my nasty dick bitch! yo on the real yall faggots would prolly love that shit! yo yall prolly sittin there right now salivatin an shit like some cartoon ass coyote lookin at yo screen an seein big ass dancing cocks an shit! yo fuck yall faggots you aint touchin this dick but yo if you really want a taste a this here super hoe soaker just go put ya mouth on ya girls asshole cause i just got done blowin that shit out like circus clowns in canons word up! yo shootin dick flavored spitballs ya heard! yo straight smashin girls like i dropped a piano on the punani! yo i pack cock like a truck full a roosters ya heard! yo straight lightin up hoes like I threw a maltov cocktail ina tool shed! yo talk about ma nasty dick. yo ima name ma shit luke skywalker cause its as nasty as i want it to be! mafuckin dick all mighty an shit! yo straight up if you took a mafuckin poll like primary elections please believe that 110 percent a girls cry for this dick like it was argentina word up! yo so to all yall mafuckin voo doo ass freddy kruger ass mafuckas yo yall need to get off the dick like it was the 6 train at wall street station ya heard! all yall edward sissor hand ass jealous mafuckas need to go to ya rooms an think about that shit like you left yer roller skates at the top a the stares! yo I'm finished with what the fuck I had to say yall can get back to talkin about yo wee wee’s like you was relivin your last roller coaster ride!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, CHRIST PUNCHER IS AMAZING!

My captain still wears his hat to dinner... so to speak.

If you don't already, those of you intact, after taking a piss... dry up with a little tissue paper before pulling the knickers back on. You're girlfriends tastebuds will thank you for it later.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo i pack heat like domino pizza bags an break hoes in half like mafuckina karate kicks!

yo if you really want a taste a this here super hoe soaker just go put ya mouth on ya girls asshole cause i just got done blowin that shit out like circus clowns in canons word up!

yo straight smashin girls like i dropped a piano on the punani!

yo i pack cock like a truck full a roosters ya heard!

yo straight up if you took a mafuckin poll like primary elections please believe that 110 percent a girls cry for this dick like it was argentina word up!

holy fuck. never have i laughed that hard.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

They think they do? Or they have actually smelled them..

if so tell them to stop hanging out with dirty ass dudes.

nah man. even this one dude i know whos uncut says that it gets funky in the roll and shit. i remember them sayin that shit in sex ed class too, that it can get funky. that shit is nasty holmes. all the girls i know think the worm dick is nasty.

I remember in high school when girls thought cut was better than uncut.. But now several years out of high school the girls I sleep with are far more into the uncut. It gives them more pleasure as well as me. And uh.. my dick doesn't smell. You probably should tell your friend to take a shower more often.

Archived